Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,421 members, 7,839,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Chelsea's Eden Hazard Still Aiming To Be World's Best Player - Sportlineng - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea's Eden Hazard Still Aiming To Be World's Best Player - Sportlineng (448 Views)

Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) / Real Madrid: Kaká 55,000, Cristiano Ronaldo 80,000 & Eden Hazard 50,000 (photos) / Eden Hazard And His Family At His Unveil In Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea's Eden Hazard Still Aiming To Be World's Best Player - Sportlineng by Sportlineng: 10:33am On May 12, 2017
Chelsea forward Eden Hazard has admitted that he hopes to take the next step in his career next season by landing the 2018 Ballon d’Or award.

The Belgium international was crowned as the PFA Player of the Year in 2015 after helping the Blues to the Premier League title, while finishing behind teammate N’Golo Kante this time around.

Hazard acknowledges that breaking Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi‘s decade-long dominance will be far from easy, but is adamant that he does not necessarily have to move to La Liga to fulfil his own personal ambition.

“I hope to win the Ballon d’Or one day,” he told Sky Sports News. “It’s in my mind. If I don’t, it won’t be a problem. I try to make a good career – the best I can – but I think some other players deserve to win it also.

“When Ronaldo and Messi retire, maybe it will be another couple of players like Neymar, Paulo Dybala or Antoine Griezmann, who knows? We will see. It’s not something I think too much about.

“Could I win it? If I play next season, we win the Champions League and I win the World Cup with ..........................

Read the full story: https://www.sportlineng.com/2017/05/12/chelsea-ace-eden-hazard-striving-become-worlds-best-player/

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Henry Onyekuru? Arsenal £6.8million Target / Aguero To Arsenal As Speculations Mounts On Alexis Future / Warriors Beat Cavaliers 129-120 In Game 5 To Win 2017 NBA Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.