Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Wedding Accessories In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wedding Accessories In Nigeria (472 Views)

New Arrivals!!!! Bags, Shoes And Other Accessories In Wholesales And Retail. / Looking For Men's Fashion Accessories In Nigeria / Where Can I Get Original And Durable African Prints Accessories In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Accessories In Nigeria by ideal004: 12:11pm On May 12, 2017
I Love HER!! I Want to be serious with HER! Please, get a quality Engagement ring and give to your spouse to let her know you are there always.

OR

Have you found the Love of your Life or a Wonderful Match that you want to spend the rest of your life with? There is no need to waste time. Make her your better half!!!

Get quality wedding rings for your spouse. It comes with different sizes.

Are you planning your wedding and you are confused where to get the right Accessories?

Visit to read more: http://www.latestphonemobile.com/2017/05/wedding-accessories-in-nigeria.html
Re: Wedding Accessories In Nigeria by 4rty(f): 12:52pm On May 12, 2017
Fine or expensive rings does not guarantee happiness in marriage. I know a couple who used low quality rings they have changed severally but they r happy in the marriage n if I may ask how many people look at ur rings when u pass them on the road?

(1) (Reply)

In Urgent Need Of Two Female Tailors / All About Modelling, Pageants, Casting And Competitions / How To Get A Fair And Perfect Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.