Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet (2235 Views)

With Lionsbet One Game Can't Cut Your Ticket No More / England VS Slovenia Match Preview With Lionsbet / Make Fast Money With Lionsbet Affiliate Program. Register Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by LionsBets(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2017
Win Big with Lionsbet.

LionsBet is the latest vogue in Nigeria for all sport lovers and punters. They offer the largest selection of online virtual games, and sports betting pre and live matches. The profound sports betting website offers the best odds in Nigeria with no hidden fees or commissions on deposits and withdrawals.

Talking about fast payout of wins including weekends, Lionsbet got you covered. You don’t have to worry about stalled payout anymore. They also offer a wide range of Bonuses, weekly promotions and loyalty rewards to their customer.
For new customers, Lionsbet has a lucrative package of 100% bonus on first deposit up to N30, 000, isn't that great? Wait there is still more; Lionsbet accumulator bonus points start from 3 games up to N5million in total bonus.

The website is simple to use, safe & secure and backed by a team of sports betting experts with the aim of delivering the best online sports betting experience to their customers. Lionsbet covers all major sports and a vast number of betting types. Each month you can enjoy thousands of live betting events, and every bet offered on the website are also available on mobile as well.

Lionsbet is out to shake up the online betting industry with a new campaign that will see football punters win lip smacking prizes. If you are a console game lover, you really need to jump on this promo right away. Play any game on lionsbet.com with at least N500 and stand a chance to win PlayStation 4, Mobile Phones, Lionsbet account credit of N50, 000 (N5, 000 for 10 lucky winners), Lionsbet branded T-Shirts to the lucky winners of this promo. The event start from 12th May to 30th May 2017. Results will be announced through a raffle draw on the 2nd of June, 12PM via Lionsbet Facebook live, winners will be contacted immediately after the raffle draw.

How to Participate:
• Must have a Lionsbet account
• You must be over 18years.
• Stake a bet of N500 and above at once.
• Screenshot your betslip
• Post on social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) with your Lionsbet ID and #LionsbetWin and Tag us.

Also follow Lionsbet on social media to win weekly giveaways.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Lionsbetting/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LionsBetting
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lionsbetting/

For more info or request call:
Email:[/b]support@lionsbet.com
[b]Tel:
+234 809 4444 035, +234 809 4444 036

2 Likes

Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by DigitalAgency(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2017
cool am going to play.

2 Likes

Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by uc4uandc(f): 5:26pm On May 12, 2017
Dem dey Owerri?
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by LionsBets(m): 8:53am On May 15, 2017
uc4uandc:
Dem dey Owerri?

LionsBet is an exciting online gaming and betting brand that offers the largest selection of online virtual games, and sports betting pre and live matches. All you have to do is open an account on your mobile phone, credit and start playing.

2 Likes

Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by DigitalAgency(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2017
cool
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by todayclothier: 11:39am On May 18, 2017
yaga!!!!!
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by FRANK6070: 1:09pm On May 18, 2017
Pls how do i open an acct and fund it
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by LionsBets(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2017
FRANK6070:
Pls how do i open an acct and fund it

To open a Lionsbet account ,visit www.lionsbet.com , click on ''sign-up'' and fill the required fields, scroll down and click on ''sign-up'' for your account to be created. Your ID is uniquely displayed on your account, you will see it as you login. To fund your Lionsbet account, visit www.lionsbet.com/deposits and select your preferred funding option. For more inquiries, you can send an email to support@lionsbet.com
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by Mikechinos(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2017
Hello good morning. Any lionsbet agent here?Please help me out. I played these game bet slip number 242261 since Thursday and one of the selection has been cancelled yet lionsbet refused to cancel the match and pay me it's been five days now. I have sent them a mail to this regard but they didn't do anything. The match is still showing pending
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by decency13(m): 12:29pm On May 23, 2017
Mikechinos:
Hello good morning. Any lionsbet agent here?Please help me out. I played these game bet slip number 242261 since Thursday and one of the selection has been cancelled yet lionsbet refused to cancel the match and pay me it's been five days now. I have sent them a mail to this regard but they didn't do anything. The match is still showing pending

We sincerely apologize for the delay and every inconveniences that you might have been subjected to. The betslip has been updated accordingly today. Kindly verify.
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by Mrniceguy11: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Y'all should be wary of lionsbet. They are fraudsters all they care about is to extort peoples cash. My 42k is still hanging in there and they've blocked me from signing in for absolutely no reason. They claim I was deceitful. How can that be if they are credible?
If they can't pay 42k I wonder what happens if someone wins like 5 or 10m.
I have neva in my life seen such nonsense sport bet platform. The worst of all time.
Long live bet9ja and other credible and serious bet companies.

PS: prove me wrong by telling everyone why my account was blocked with my 42k trapped
Username: Nwangwanu
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by KingsArena: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Mrniceguy11:
Y'all should be wary of lionsbet. They are fraudsters all they care about is to extort peoples cash. My 42k is still hanging in there and they've blocked me from signing in for absolutely no reason. They claim I was deceitful. How can that be if they are credible?
If they can't pay 42k I wonder what happens if someone wins like 5 or 10m.
I have neva in my life seen such nonsense sport bet platform. The worst of all time.
Long live bet9ja and other credible and serious bet companies.

PS: prove me wrong by telling everyone why my account was blocked with my 42k trapped
Username: Nwangwanu

Hi... Feel free to contact us via support@lionsbet.com with your customer ID if you did not at any point in time create multiple lionsbet accounts in order to benefit from the first deposit bonus, which of course has from inception been a violation of our rules. We await your email. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
sad
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by mrintegrity30(m): 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
username=essien. since I registered this guy, no verification sms has been sent up till nw. pls snd d sms.
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by mrintegrity30(m): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
click on d link on my signature to register
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by decency13(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
iyke926:

What are they procedures to deactivate an account?
Have mailed customer care/ support but they they ain't replying.

CC: decency13
Cc: kingsarena

It is not possible for a response not to have been giving to you, that is one of the impossibilities in Lionsbet. So please check your email address.
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
decency13:

It is not possible for a response not to have been giving to you, that is one of the impossibilities in Lionsbet. So please check your email address.

It's been resolved. Thanks
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by mrintegrity30(m): 1:05am On Jan 16, 2018
decency13:

I registered d acct ( userame=essien) but no verification sms has been sent. why?
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by decency13(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2018
mrintegrity30:
I registered d acct ( userame=essien) but no verification sms has been sent. why?

Please be informed that the account has been activated for you already, hence you no longer needs the verification code. You may proceed to login to the account and effect your transactions.
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by decency13(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
mrintegrity30:

The account has been activated for you, please proceed to login as you no longer needs the verification code again.
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by mrintegrity30(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
decency13:

The account has been activated for you, please proceed to login as you no longer needs the verification code again.
k... confirmed. he said it has been activated.
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by mrintegrity30(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
decency13:

I like lionsbet. how do I become a customer care? I want to apply.
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by KingsArena: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2018
Hello. Thank you for your interest in joining our team. However, there are currently no vacancies but as soon as there are, they will be advertised. Thanks.

mrintegrity30:
I like lionsbet. how do I become a customer care? I want to apply.
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by mrintegrity30(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2018
KingsArena:
Hello. Thank you for your interest in joining our team. However, there are currently no vacancies but as soon as there are, they will be advertised. Thanks.

no prob
Re: Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet by mrintegrity30(m): 1:42am On Jan 21, 2018
decency13:

wats d maximum number of games someone can accumulate on a slip?

(1) (Reply)

Super Safe 2 Odds 100% Sure For 31-10-2017 / The Top 9 Richest WWE Wrestlers / The World Richest Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.