Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped (72923 Views)

Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) / Masquerade Uncovers His Face To Beg A Man Money(photos) / Check Out The Ethiopian Women Who Are Flogged In Order To Show Their Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped by Chijosky(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2017
That man whipping that woman with horn, reminds me of doctore
Re: Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped by Oches4me(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2017
Edu3Again:

Whatever the verse before teaches, you should not beat ur wife.

In Christianity you are commanded not to abuse but love ur wife.

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

Haba bros I am simply teaching what ur quoran teaches, abi quoran dey lie now?

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

How is it lies when its clear in the quoran that ur to beat ur wife.
and they even teach how to beat her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA

Abi quoran & imams too lie?

Islam is a complete way of life, that teach Muslim what we should do in such event, if Islam will have teach Muslim to b beating their wife any how, u will have see beatings of women will be common in Islam dominated area, if u check must people that beat wife is Christian dominated area
Re: Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped by Oches4me(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2017
Edu3Again:

Whatever the verse before teaches, you should not beat ur wife.

In Christianity you are commanded not to abuse but love ur wife.

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

Haba bros I am simply teaching what ur quoran teaches, abi quoran dey lie now?

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

How is it lies when its clear in the quoran that ur to beat ur wife.
and they even teach how to beat her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA

Abi quoran & imams too lie?

Islam don't teach us to abuse ur wife, that is y it gibe guidelines how u should beat her, bro I want to ask question, if ur wife insult ur parent what will u do, if ur ur wife beat ur neighbour wife what will u do? if ur wife disorganized ur home what will u do? love have more or train her, Muslim put on hijab Christian complain, Christian put on bikini she is sexy, even Jesus PBUH comes this world today many Christian will deny him.
Re: Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped by danidee10(m): 11:41pm On May 13, 2017
gawu1:

Are you a f ucking ignoramus? That the chapter and verse are missing from customized version of the bible you are using does not mean the are non existing.
I urge you to look for standard bible and stop dependence on ''Daddy GO'' bible. Just surmounts courage and asks your pastor the reasons why there are different versions of bible and which could be the authentic version.
I can cite to you so many missing verses

See your smelly mouth like customized. Hahahahaha cheesy

First of all go and produce this customized bible that has this verse If it truly exists.

The majority of the missing portions of the bible are BOOKS, FULL BOOKS NOT VERSES. And all these modifications never touched the book of Corinthians (I'VE NEVER COME ACROSS ANY BIBLE WHERE CORINTHIANS WAS LONGER THAN IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE)

And I'm not here to argue with you why they were removed. My point is you've been lied to by God knows who that the book of Corinthians contained a particular verse when the book of Corinthians doesn't extend to that verse @ all.

If you want to bring out controversial verses in the bible. Do some research and read the Old testament (They're numerous there for you to feed on).

But don't lie and make your self stupid by quoting a verse that has never existed in the Bible.

IF IT EXISTS PROVE IT, BRING A HARD COPY OF THAT CUSTOMIZED BIBLE, SNAP IT AND POST IT HERE ON NAIRALAND FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. SIMPLE!
Re: Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped by danidee10(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2017
Oches4me:
Islam don't teach us to abuse ur wife, that is y it gibe guidelines how u should beat her, bro I want to ask question, if ur wife insult ur parent what will u do, if ur ur wife beat ur neighbour wife what will u do? if ur wife disorganized ur home what will u do? love have more or train her, Muslim put on hijab Christian complain, Christian put on bikini she is sexy, even Jesus PBUH comes this world today many Christian will deny him.

Should you even be beating ur wife in the first place

You guys are not addressing the main issue you're just running around. smh
Re: Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped by gawu1: 10:53pm On May 21, 2017
danidee10:

See your smelly mouth like customized. Hahahahaha cheesy

First of all go and produce this customized bible that has this verse If it truly exists.

The majority of the missing portions of the bible are BOOKS, FULL BOOKS NOT VERSES. And all these modifications never touched the book of Corinthians (I'VE NEVER COME ACROSS ANY BIBLE WHERE CORINTHIANS WAS LONGER THAN IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE)

And I'm not here to argue with you why they were removed. My point is you've been lied to by God knows who that the book of Corinthians contained a particular verse when the book of Corinthians doesn't extend to that verse @ all.

If you want to bring out controversial verses in the bible. Do some research and read the Old testament (They're numerous there for you to feed on).

But don't lie and make your self stupid by quoting a verse that has never existed in the Bible.

IF IT EXISTS PROVE IT, BRING A HARD COPY OF THAT CUSTOMIZED BIBLE, SNAP IT AND POST IT HERE ON NAIRALAND FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. SIMPLE!
Its like you are very much in confusion about your bible. Do you really know literal meaning of the word ''bible''? How can BOOKS or FULL BOOKS missed from a book?
I repeat, you need to drop that customized bible you have been using and search for the original one which never undergoes add and drop. You would know the verse is of the missing portion of the bible you so chosed to refer to as BOOKS and FULL BOOKS.
The verse I quoted can be found in the real, original and complete bible.
Re: Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped by Nina4u(f): 2:00am On May 22, 2017
That is some bullshiat. Year 2017? Wooww
Re: Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped by danidee10(m): 6:45am On May 22, 2017
gawu1:

Its like you are very much in confusion about your bible. Do you really know literal meaning of the word ''bible''? How can BOOKS or FULL BOOKS missed from a book?
I repeat, you need to drop that customized bible you have been using and search for the original one which never undergoes add and drop. You would know the verse is of the missing portion of the bible you so chosed to refer to as BOOKS and FULL BOOKS.
The verse I quoted can be found in the real, original and complete bible.

Its obvious you've not even studied the bible or heard someone read from it, for ur info each major section of the bible is call a "book". E.g book of Genesis, book of Exodus. Its a compilation of books not a collection of chapters or whatever u want to call it

I wont trade insults with you, just produce a hard copy of that bible with the verse u quoted, snap it and post it here on nairaland. Simple

Or give us a link to ur source if u can't buy/find it.
Re: Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped by ivysunday(f): 10:52am On May 22, 2017
thesicilian:
I am sure the rate of divorce, infidelity & extramarital affairs will be very low in such a place.
freedom they got also less

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped by sunnysunny69(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped by sunnysunny69(m): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria's National Anthem In Yoruba Language / The Isoko People Of Delta State : Facts & Factlets / History Of JUKUN People Of Northern Nigeria (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.