Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

How Nigerian Parents See Hardworking People Compared To Bloggers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Nigerian Parents See Hardworking People Compared To Bloggers (677 Views)

See This Hardworking Nigerian Female (photos) / Every Hardworking Nigerian Should Own This! / Please Support This Hardworking Guy. He Needs To Be Encouraged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Parents See Hardworking People Compared To Bloggers by JosWatchDog(m): 12:54pm On May 12, 2017
This is nothing but the fact, read as seen on Chimezie's Facebook timeline:

"Bloggers and some internet marketers are really passing through a lot in trying to convince family members and naive people that blogging is a 100% full time businessJust like #Francesca said: Parents and naive people see a "hardworking and serious" minded person as one who gets up in the morning and leaves the house to "work". So therefore seems really strange to most people to see you home all day yet you say you are "working". YAHOO YAHOO I guess "

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/05/how-nigerian-parents-see-hardworking.html#ixzz4grfk8lJp

Re: How Nigerian Parents See Hardworking People Compared To Bloggers by JosWatchDog(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2017
lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: How Nigerian Parents See Hardworking People Compared To Bloggers by Khd95(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2017
get ur self an office then

Re: How Nigerian Parents See Hardworking People Compared To Bloggers by Kondomatic(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2017
Khd95:
Very simple
Re: How Nigerian Parents See Hardworking People Compared To Bloggers by lalasticlala(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2017
Lol. Exactly. Mine is not family members. But street/some compound members.

That's what some around my street think about me. They wonder why I don't dress up to go out every morning to come back in the evening, and I put on generator a lot. Lol. So what comes to their minds is "yahoo".

Nobody questioned me anyway, heard it from my married sister who lives near my place, her friend went where they were arguing/gossiping about me. LWKMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Parents See Hardworking People Compared To Bloggers by Alleviating: 2:16pm On May 12, 2017
Lol... They always thought I'm into yahoo Yahoo activities grin

Actually, my girlfriend understands better, since she's also a programmer undecided

Anticipating to get my first car soon, if you still call blogging yahoo, the good news is... I don't frigging care cheesy
Re: How Nigerian Parents See Hardworking People Compared To Bloggers by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2017
in fact I don tire..... since my blogging no dey big millions dey always abuse me thinking m lazy ......lalasticlala.... ur comment eeehn
Re: How Nigerian Parents See Hardworking People Compared To Bloggers by obaival(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2017
Remember during their time nothing like laptops or computer, only board slate, pencils or biro if you have reached the level, so the way & what bois are doing with technology development mehhnnn they don't think wrong.
Re: How Nigerian Parents See Hardworking People Compared To Bloggers by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 12, 2017
Khd95:

Incurring unnecessary overhead costs just to make people think you're "serious"?

No, thanks
Re: How Nigerian Parents See Hardworking People Compared To Bloggers by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 12, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
in fact I don tire..... since my blogging no dey big millions dey always abuse me thinking m lazy ......lalasticlala.... ur comment eeehn

Keep elevating your game...and let your results speak for you

Success is the best revenge

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Parents See Hardworking People Compared To Bloggers by veekid(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2017
lalasticlala:
Lol. Exactly. Mine is not family members. But street/some compound members.

That's what some around my street think about me. They wonder why I don't dress up to go out every morning to come back in the evening, and I put on generator a lot. Lol. So what comes to their minds is "yahoo".

Nobody questioned me anyway, heard it from my married sister who lives near my place, her friend went where they were arguing/gossiping about me. LWKMH
It's normal
Re: How Nigerian Parents See Hardworking People Compared To Bloggers by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2017
alignacademy:

Keep elevating your game...and let your results speak for you

Success is the best revenge
aww tanks bro
Re: How Nigerian Parents See Hardworking People Compared To Bloggers by auntysimbiat(f): 5:51pm On May 12, 2017
Hahaha.. Na xo o

(1) (Reply)

Are You Active On Instagram? Click Here !! / 100% Practical Motion Graphics Training In Egbeda At N39.999k. New Class 9/1/17 / You Could Be Part Of Someone's Success Story Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.