Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Cost Of Cisco Training - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cost Of Cisco Training (1542 Views)

Cost Of An App Like Instagram / Oracle Or Cisco Or Java / Cost Of Building An App With More Features Than Uber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Cisco Training by thebest1210(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2017
good evening all,
I want to get some Cisco training. Want to start with ccna. Please, how much does the training cost and also, which good and recognized training institute in Abuja can one go for the training?
Thanks
Re: Cost Of Cisco Training by thebest1210(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2017
Someone should Pls ans me ooo
Re: Cost Of Cisco Training by aycorporat(m): 1:58pm On May 20, 2017
If it were Lagos now, I would have assured you. Do you have a laptop? Why not go on self training as the videos are available for small change
Re: Cost Of Cisco Training by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 20, 2017
HIIT adjacent to NNPC towers Abuja. They are in the first floor Block D. I am currently undergoing the CompTIA N+ training there for 38k. I think corp members are being charged less. The CCNA is for 60k. If you dont have a background on networking, please go for the N+ first before moving on to CCNA. Customer representative digit 080-6275-7345.
PS- the form is just for #200 not #2,000. There is a payment plan. So you dont have to worry about paying all the fees at once.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Automatically Modify A Row In Mysql After A Set Time Using PHP? / How Do I Run A Jupyter Notebook In Google Cloud Platform / Devs - What Is Your Computer Spec?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.