Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Shame On All Pedophiles. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shame On All Pedophiles. (466 Views)

We Must Act! - Parents In The Gambia Selling Their Babies To Foreign Pedophiles / Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles / Twitter Users Raise Alarm As Pedophiles Boldly Advertise Themselves On Their Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shame On All Pedophiles. by emperor94(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2017
Seriously, while typing this, I didn't know how best to caption it. Anyways, I happen to be working in a private secondary school currently- waiting for service. So, I came across this young girl in SS1, probably 14 or 15, and from her appearance, I decided to find more about her; she had all nails coloured up, although she tried to scrape off some of the paint. Also made her hair with 'attachment'(or what do they call them) which is not accepted by the school. Turns out she's been dating a banker who loads her with cash. Huge sums have been found on her in her class. Now, my problem is not a spoilt brat living his/her life the way s/he wants but I have so much venom that I want to spill on any grown up man who sees a little girl knowing so well she is under 18, and still goes ahead to date, deflower and ruin her life. Yeah, it's none of my biswax how you live your lives, but remember karma is a b*tch fathered by a pit bull... it gets to you no matter where or who you are. Poor little girl, always says her mum (possibly a single mom) wants her to be this, or to do that... obviously she wants the best for her but does not have the time or maybe morals to show her daughter the right way. So, if you are a parent, please know who your children are seeing, where they go to and how they dress, there are a lot of sex predators everywhere. This is a lost generation but every good parent must not let their kids be lost as well.
#mrgood
#staygood
cc lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j
Re: Shame On All Pedophiles. by musa7m(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2017
FTC...

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Full Details - 14 Years Old Boy Sentences With 12years In Israeli Jail / Nairaland Moderators! / BREAKING: Lagos Police Arrest Man In Possession Of Fresh Human Skull, See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.