Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Daily Spiritual Digest: At The Mercy Of His Mercy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Spiritual Digest: At The Mercy Of His Mercy (329 Views)

Death At The Mercy Of Life - The Reality Of The Resurrection Of Jesus / Daily Spiritual Digest / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Unsearchable God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Spiritual Digest: At The Mercy Of His Mercy by jonatoye(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2017
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~
Irrespective of your achievement in life the fact still remains that your life will always be at the mercy of His mercy!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For He says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion." So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy." (Romans 9:15-16 NKJV).
If the Lord does not have mercy on you, who will? We can only receive mercy from any quarters of life each time the Lord decides to show us mercy.
Whether a man likes it or not; his life will continue to be at the mercy of God who created him. This is because there is a limit to what you can do for yourself; there is a level your capacity can carry you. Therefore, there is nothing you can do without God.
As you proceed on the pathway of destiny always have it at the back of your mind that it was His mercy that brought you this far and you need this mercy all the days of your life. There are men who have strength, who are fast runners, brilliant with various wonderful virtues of life but who are miserable mainly because they have not found the mercy of God which makes grace available.
In all your ways desire His mercy so as to preserve your future. Don't ignore the instruction and the will of the Lord who had mercy on you on the account of trying to be at the mercy of men. Reverence Him all the days of your life; for His mercy extends to those who fear him, from generation to generation (Luke 1:50).
Question For Meditation:
+ What can you do without God?
Prayer Point:
Lord! Let me enjoy your mercy all the days of my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Main Emphasis:
You will not but always need God's mercy to be an achiever in every facet of life!!!
Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Favourite Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Unmasking Some Bible Qoutations. / Daily Spiritual Digest: When Your Time Comes IV / CAN Demands Return To Old Curriculum On Religious Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.