Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,126 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

New Vacancies At Tank And Tummy Eatery. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Vacancies At Tank And Tummy Eatery. (2810 Views)

New Vacancies At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc 2019 / New Vacancies In Ojodu Berger / New Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Vacancies At Tank And Tummy Eatery. by chyna4luv: 5:38pm On May 12, 2017
Tank and Tummy Eatery is a new big organization that is about to commence operation at Ikeja, Lagos State. So if you are interested, please apply its real.

Find attached for new job roles that suits your qualification, skills and experience. Its real, act fast!!!

Regards,

1 Like

Re: New Vacancies At Tank And Tummy Eatery. by christynonii: 5:57pm On May 12, 2017
hi, please I can't read the email that we are supposed to send CV to. can u please help out and where is it located
Re: New Vacancies At Tank And Tummy Eatery. by zealousB(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2017
Am giving a clue here but it seems its -tankandtummyventures@gmail.com. you could try it if doesn't work take out the 'S'
Re: New Vacancies At Tank And Tummy Eatery. by chyna4luv: 8:40pm On May 12, 2017
christynonii:
hi, please I can't read the email that we are supposed to send CV to. can u please help out and where is it located

Its located at Ikeja, you may check it out tomorrow. I saw applicants submitting hard copies of their CVs. It a new organization about to commence operation.

The email is, tankandtummyventures@gmail.com

Regards.

Chyna.
Re: New Vacancies At Tank And Tummy Eatery. by christynonii: 10:22pm On May 12, 2017
chyna4luv:

Its located at Ikeja, you may check it out tomorrow. I saw applicants submitting hard copies of their CVs. It a new organization about to commence operation.

The email is, tankandtummyventures@gmail.com

Regards.

Chyna.

Thanks for the prompt response
Re: New Vacancies At Tank And Tummy Eatery. by christynonii: 10:25pm On May 12, 2017
zealousB:
Am giving a clue here but it seems its -tankandtummyventures@gmail.com. you could try it if doesn't work take out the 'S'

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2017 Npower N-health Applicants That Have Successfully​ Written Their Test / Data Plan/airtime Job / First Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – [current Jobs In Nigeria] See How To App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.