Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Life, Sex , Money And The Future. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life, Sex , Money And The Future. (686 Views)

These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future / Brazilian Women Pay Money And Line Up For Hours To Take Photo With The Man With / E-money And Son Look Cute In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life, Sex , Money And The Future. by dareenglish: 7:12pm On May 12, 2017
what do we do now, we students with no jobs, in a country with no plan, with citizens that do not care, and police that rob u, and thieves that are celebrated, what do we do when pastors extort you, courts delay you and progress evades you.

The world is moving forward...Nigeria is speeding backwards, what happens when our population hits 250 million, what happens when Yahoo and waya waya stops to pay, what happens when oil becomes irrelevant, what will this nation do.

God help us. i doubt we can help ourselves
Re: Life, Sex , Money And The Future. by onward4life(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2017
Nice one here!

Huh mmm I got ur mail Yu said Yu wanted to mail me!

OK am here any time am always outdoor even from my crib!

Thanks
Re: Life, Sex , Money And The Future. by dareenglish: 9:26am On May 21, 2017
onward4life:
Nice one here!

Huh mmm I got ur mail Yu said Yu wanted to mail me!

OK am here any time am always outdoor even from my crib!

Thanks

i wanted to ask...in your post of the lady who got scamed of 80k, how did you get the name and details of the scammer....am working on a dectective agency and am looking for people with potentials.
Re: Life, Sex , Money And The Future. by onward4life(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2017
dareenglish:

i wanted to ask...in your post of the lady who got scamed of 80k, how did you get the name and details of the scammer....am working on a dectective agency and am looking for people with potentials.

Though a very brief stinct of not up to a day.
Am the guy ISS never admitted
Beside dat am a mystic security conscious person **follow come**
I hope ur agency is govt sha!
Just incase make it off record (Yu could now know which particular mast a suspect is calling from and receiving from state LGA distance between suspect and the nearest mast.
Thanks to off the shelve security softwares shall.

ISS= institute of security studies.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerians In Sweden? / I Am Confused I Don't know What To Do! / White Man Falls In Love And Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.