Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k (1402 Views)

Verysound And Clean Volwagen Fanagon Forsale 630k / Verysound Manual Mitsubishi Space Wagon Forsale 450k / Verycheap Honda Crv Forsale 550 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by jerryfemi88: 7:32pm On May 12, 2017
Call mr jerry on 09067663495 or 08059709977 for a verysound and verycheap manual Mitsubishi no issue 4sale ,engine and gear verysound

Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by jerryfemi88: 7:31am On May 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by Jkvivi2020: 8:22am On May 13, 2017
270k for this junk.old model.na museum car be this or butcher.just put ur asking price 100k. na only novice go buy this car for more than 100k.reasonable price for a car u get buyer unreasonable price no buyer.that is d real truth unless u want ur car to be in nairaland till 2030

1 Like

Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by jerryfemi88: 9:58pm On May 14, 2017
Jkvivi2020:
270k for this junk.old model.na museum car be this or butcher.just put ur asking price 100k. na only novice go buy this car for more than 100k.reasonable price for a car u get buyer unreasonable price no buyer.that is d real truth unless u want ur car to be in nairaland till 2030
guy ur problem is that u are a jobless fool I don't care if I'm banned why don't animals like you who are supposed to be in zoo. Parading urself on internet for nothing,mere reading ur comment it shows that u are still been fed by those that are taking care of u,if u manage to buy little bundle u begin to harass ppl selling their product,what is actually ur problem .was name pasted in d advert,what is really ur problem.u don't like the vehicle d price or something why don't u leave it.u just want to start something both u and ur hopless wretched family can't finish.like I said the worst is I will be banned but my brother by the time I'm personally done with u .if u see anything that doeS not concern you.u will run very far not only advert .I don't need to know u before getting at u good day

1 Like

Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by Jkvivi2020: 6:27am On May 15, 2017
look at this fool that call himself a useless dealer.u don't want to hear the truth.the truth .the truth must be told take it or leave it.u are a bastard, impocrate, hegoat, monkey, coward.what bring my family into this when u are told the truth.all ur entire generations are useless and they we continue to be useless both born an unborn because u are already a fool that don't like to be told d truth. u are still a small boy.u that sell car for people an collect 5,000 naira as ur token.idiot.madam give u car to sell for a reasonable price u wan add money in top to make it unreasonable.u that wallow in poverty. come my house let me feed u with my dog food.u will take care of my dogs an live with them in their cage I will be paying u 20k so u go get money they chop an change ur dirty rags u call clothes.u can't even talk to me if u see me face to face we no they the same class u go fear self u they nairaland they make mouth.let me tell u d same truth if u want to continued selling car for people u better listen to the truth so u go get ur 5k to take chop if not poverty go send u go early grave

1 Like

Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by eleko1: 8:12am On May 15, 2017
jerryfemi88:
guy ur problem is that u are a jobless fool I don't care if I'm banned why don't animals like you who are supposed to be in zoo. Parading urself on internet for nothing,mere reading ur comment it shows that u are still been fed by those that are taking care of u,if u manage to buy little bundle u begin to harass ppl selling their product,what is actually ur problem .was name pasted in d advert,what is really ur problem.u don't like the vehicle d price or something why don't u leave it.u just want to start something both u and ur hopless wretched family can't finish.like I said the worst is I will be banned but my brother by the time I'm personally done with u .if u see anything that doeS not concern you.u will run very far not only advert .I don't need to know u before getting at u good day
Why insult ur customer? They are free to price it vpeven to 70k self.urs is to say NO .work in bank and insult ur customers back,see if they'll not throw u out,just try this nonsense when mystery shoppers dey around. Nah who wants buy display @ 270k self?

1 Like

Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by eleko1: 8:14am On May 15, 2017
Jkvivi2020:
look at this fool that call himself a useless dealer.u don't want to hear the truth.the truth .the truth must be told take it or leave it.u are a bastard, impocrate, hegoat, monkey, coward.what bring my family into this when u are told the truth.all ur entire generations are useless and they we continue to be useless both born an unborn because u are already a fool that don't like to be told d truth. u are still a small boy.u that sell car for people an collect 5,000 naira as ur token.idiot.madam give u car to sell for a reasonable price u wan add money in top to make it unreasonable.u that wallow in poverty. come my house let me feed u with my dog food.u will take care of my dogs an live with them in their cage I will be paying u 20k so u go get money they chop an change ur dirty rags u call clothes.u can't even talk to me if u see me face to face we no they the same class u go fear self u they nairaland they make mouth.let me tell u d same truth if u want to continued selling car for people u better listen to the truth so u go get ur 5k to take chop if not poverty go send u go early grave
u too e Don do.oya,pay 90k make we hear word
Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by jerryfemi88: 4:59am On May 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by jerryfemi88: 5:17am On May 16, 2017
eleko1:
u too e Don do.oya,pay 90k make we hear word
I can see u a rich illiterate,u can't even make just one complete sentence ,without speaking vernacular.was it that u parents did not know the road to school.or they sent u ,but u were unable to learn .my brother I can see how rich u are and educated ,calling they, de, just because u don't know the difference .when u drive from english language to vernacular.Bros try ur best and reply my again so that ur in built foolishness could be properly exhibited.u don't know that internet is a place where everybody would have d privilege to see all d rubbish u just composed all because u are trying to abuse a fellow nairalander.rich starked illiterate every body is laughing at ur english.no wonder ur likes after wooing a girl ,she not give u an answer and u will not know why.u will not know that is the grammatical wonders that did not allow ur forefathers to make head way ,is also disturbing u .I don't want to continue but I know ur type of course u will go now and look educated people like us to give me e reply but bros I don't want to continue spotting out ur mistakes they are just too much ,which has even spoken more about you.
Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by jerryfemi88: 5:28am On May 16, 2017
eleko1:
Why insult ur customer? They are free to price it vpeven to 70k self.urs is to say NO .work in bank and insult ur customers back,see if they'll not throw u out,just try this nonsense when mystery shoppers dey around. Nah who wants buy display @ 270k self?
guy tnx for opinion of course I know the difference btw customer and an intruder.if don't know all because u are desperate to sell .I am not ok.this one is not a customer just like u said a customer has d right to price even 10k ,yes agreed this is not a case of pricing my brother.is a case of making the wrong comment which has broken the law already.my brother look well before you comment
Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by Jkvivi2020: 9:05pm On May 17, 2017
stupid illiterate. na poverty they disturb you @poster.no reasonable person will buy a car from a fool
Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by swimcash(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2017
jerryfemi88:
I can see u a rich illiterate,u can't even make just one complete sentence ,without speaking vernacular.was it that u parents did not know the road to school.or they sent u ,but u were unable to learn .my brother I can see how rich u are and educated ,calling they, de, just because u don't know the difference .when u drive from english language to vernacular.Bros try ur best and reply my again so that ur in built foolishness could be properly exhibited.u don't know that internet is a place where everybody would have d privilege to see all d rubbish u just composed all because u are trying to abuse a fellow nairalander.rich starked illiterate every body is laughing at ur english.no wonder ur likes after wooing a girl ,she not give u an answer and u will not know why.u will not know that is the grammatical wonders that did not allow ur forefathers to make head way ,is also disturbing u .I don't want to continue but I know ur type of course u will go now and look educated people like us to give me e reply but bros I don't want to continue spotting out ur mistakes they are just too much ,which has even spoken more about you.
u finally murdered English grammar undecided

1 Like

Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by jerryfemi88: 11:59pm On May 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by chukwuibuipob: 4:50pm On May 18, 2017
grin wink wink wink grin grin cheesy cheesy angry grin grin grin
swimcash:
u finally murdered English grammar undecided
lipsrsealed don't mind the hopeless goat
Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by chukwuibuipob: 4:54pm On May 18, 2017
Jkvivi2020:
price it to 80k self.The idiot doesn't know how to talk/respond. useless kabukabu car
Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by chukwuibuipob: 5:00pm On May 18, 2017
grin u wanna sell ur old man car? 70,500k. deal? undecided ;.
Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by chukwuibuipob: 5:06pm On May 18, 2017
jerryfemi88:
u are a miserable goat . worthless and hopeless thing.Compare ur own jankara English to eleko1.F00l
Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 18, 2017
Utter savagery pervades this thread. grin
Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by ipobarecriminals: 6:30pm On May 18, 2017
angry sad undecided jkvivi2020,eleko1 talk/even jokingly with u,U insulted them instead.joking apart,can u pay 270k for this 1970 car in dis 2017? U better listen to jkvivi2020 and do the needful. 2, Seem u dnt knw Eleko1,by the time they ruin ur biz,U'll knw how to talk
Re: Verysound And Verycheap Manual Mitsubishi No Issue 4sale 270k by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:27pm On May 18, 2017
Abeg make una free the dealer now, he has right to sell his car at whatever price he chooses whether its dated or outdated.
Nobody is forced to buy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

###########brand New 2017 Ford Edge Titanium Edition.......price 29.3m Negotiabl / Super Clean Lexus RX 350 2009 Model For Sale With Full Options 850,000 / Toyota Sienna 2002 LE Toks... 1.67m/Sienna 99/2000 LE.. 1.43m Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.