Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nigeria Set To Air First Same-sex Marriage Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Set To Air First Same-sex Marriage Movie (499 Views)

Caster Semenya And Same-sex Wife Having A Baby (PHOTOS) / Many homes will break if Nigeria approves same sex marriage – Bobrisky / It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Air First Same-sex Marriage Movie by TunezMediaTV: 7:39pm On May 12, 2017
There has been a huge shock in the movie industry after it got announced that a movie on same-sex marriage, titled, "Busted" is due for private screening at Oriental Hotel, Lagos, on May 21. The producers are already in trouble as many Nigerians have called for their head.

The executive producer of the movie, Face Onu disclosed that the movie which starred the likes of Liz Benson, Kate Henshaw, IK Ogbonna, Paul Obazele amongst other Nollywood stars is not one that is out to promote lesbianism or gay. Rather, “The movie is sending a strong message to parents to pay attention to their wards.”

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/05/nigeria-set-to-air-first-same-sex.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Nigeria Set To Air First Same-sex Marriage Movie by MysteriousAnn(f): 7:57pm On May 12, 2017
I know lots of men will be hoping for lesbian love making scenes in the movie. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Set To Air First Same-sex Marriage Movie by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 12, 2017
cool shocked
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Article 1 Right to Equality
Article 2 Freedom from Discrimination
Article 3 Right to Life, Liberty, Personal Security
Article 4 Freedom from Slavery
Article 5 Freedom from Torture and Degrading Treatment
Article 6 Right to Recognition as a Person before the Law
Article 7 Right to Equality before the Law
Article 8 Right to Remedy by Competent Tribunal
Article 9 Freedom from Arbitrary Arrest and Exile
Article 10 Right to Fair Public Hearing
Article 11 Right to be Considered Innocent until Proven Guilty
Article 12 Freedom from Interference with Privacy, Family, Home and Correspondence
Article 13 Right to Free Movement in and out of the Country
Article 14 Right to Asylum in other Countries from Persecution
Article 15 Right to a Nationality and the Freedom to Change It
Article 16 Right to Marriage and Family
Article 17 Right to Own Property
Article 18 Freedom of Belief and Religion
Article 19 Freedom of Opinion and Information
Article 20 Right of Peaceful Assembly and Association
Article 21 Right to Participate in Government and in Free Elections
Article 22 Right to Social Security
Article 23 Right to Desirable Work and to Join Trade Unions
Article 24 Right to Rest and Leisure
Article 25 Right to Adequate Living Standard
Article 26 Right to Education
Article 27 Right to Participate in the Cultural Life of Community
Article 28 Right to a Social Order that Articulates this Document
Article 29 Community Duties Essential to Free and Full Development
Article 30 Freedom from State or Personal Interference in the above Rights

................................................................................

Nigeria needs to change.
We should be more liberal and axcomodatig if any progress must be made as a nation.
I believe people should be allowed to follow their sexual preferences.
Condemning someone to 14years imprisonment because of their sexual orientation is not only a violation of some of their fundamental human rights

But a crime to humanity.

Give Steve to Adam
And Dammy to Eve if that is what they want.

PLEASE NOTE

Due to my strong personal convictions, I wish to stress that this post does not endorse a belief in homosexuality but a respect for the fundamental human rights of man.

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello In Love His Beloved Butterfly / Davido Throwing Bottle In A Prank Watch / I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe, I Will Never Date Anybody In The Film Industry Aga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.