Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Someone Please Help A Brother With Airtime - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Please Help A Brother With Airtime (869 Views)

Pls, nairalanders help a brother with a kind opinion / Help A Brother With Any Available Vacancy / Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Help A Brother With Airtime by BlueShine(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2017
Good evening guys, please any good samaritan here should please help a brother with MTN airtime to subscribe, just have 8mb of subscription left, I am real broke this period..
Re: Someone Please Help A Brother With Airtime by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 12, 2017
BlueShine:
Good evening guys, please any good samaritan here should please help a brother with MTN airtime to subscribe, just have 8mb of subscription left, I am real broke this period..
nothing person no go see for naija.

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help A Brother With Airtime by BlueShine(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2017
ethene:

nothing person no go see for naija.

Bro. If you have help out. Not every time someone has money...
Re: Someone Please Help A Brother With Airtime by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 12, 2017
BlueShine:

Bro. If you have help out. Not every time someone has money...
Am ever willing to help if only what u intend to use it for is indispensable.
Re: Someone Please Help A Brother With Airtime by BlackDBagba: 9:29pm On May 12, 2017
May I align myself with the begger. Any beggor in the house please help me too.
Re: Someone Please Help A Brother With Airtime by BlueShine(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2017
ethene:

Am ever willing to help if only what u intend to use it for is indispensable.

Got a new blogging job, have to be updating for the site since it's not yet time for my pay, so have to buy data to do it...
Re: Someone Please Help A Brother With Airtime by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2017
BlueShine:

Got a new blogging job, have to be updating for the site since it's not yet time for my pay, so have to buy data to do it...
if you have glo line pm me ur number, I will share you.
Re: Someone Please Help A Brother With Airtime by BlueShine(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2017
Simpsonrocket:

No bro I don't have glo line but I already sub for airtel, thanks a lot, hoping to start up with you asap! Still expecting your mail smiley
Re: Someone Please Help A Brother With Airtime by BlueShine(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2017
Simpsonrocket:

Good afternoon sir, please sir check mail, I have sent number as you said sir, waiting to start.. .

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Never Stop Smoking / I Cant Erect After Round One Of Sex / Breaking News: Benny Hinn Landed Nigeria For The 5nights Of Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.