Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

English Literature Students Please Come To My Aid - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / English Literature Students Please Come To My Aid (382 Views)

All Medical Students Please Biochemistry Is Not Hard See Why? / Noun Pgd Students, Please Come In. / UI Students!!! Please I Need Your Attention!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

English Literature Students Please Come To My Aid by iyoha240: 9:28pm On May 12, 2017
The aesthetic values in comedies are numerous. Verify the above assertions using any of Moliere's text and any of Soyinka's.

*Note:* You are using 2 texts to buttress your assertion, using one of *Moliere's text* and one of *Soyinka's.*

Please I will really appreciate your answers, even if it is only on one text written by any of the specified writers you can help me with.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Black Slaves Were Punished / A Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Voices Out Through Twitter Over #5,500. / LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC Who Is Still Alive (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.