Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

A Touching Write Up By A Sec. Schl Leaver Awaiting Admission - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Touching Write Up By A Sec. Schl Leaver Awaiting Admission (437 Views)

A Touching Message A Man Sent To His Friend On His Birthday / What A Touching Story-1st January Incident-for The New Year 2018 / A Touching Story Of A Boko Haram Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Touching Write Up By A Sec. Schl Leaver Awaiting Admission by IDnoble1: 11:05pm On May 12, 2017
Wishing Myself Happy Birthday
When you are over 20 today. You might feel like you’ve betrayed the promises you made to your younger self when you left secondary school at 16.
You promised to be one of the youngest graduate of your set but fate was laughing at you.
Life battles led you into gambling at young age. You later recovered but it was getting too late. You never failed JAMB once still you never got admitted. Your lowest mark was 233. Though, only failed post utme once. It was either financial challenges after eventually getting the admissions or your name would miraculously got missing from the merit list.
Yet, you never lost hope. You keep moving on, believing that all would be well. Your perseverance, discipline and steadfastness keep you going.
Sometimes, when you flashed back. You shed hot tears. You remembered your mate that have left you behind. Even those that you were better of more than 4 times.
Today, as you clock another year. You don’t shed tears any longer. You just say “Oghene do” to the Father of all hopes. King of all restoration. Giver of genuine salvation.
You open your mouth and sing this symbolic song….
‘You are doing your work,
‘Father, perfect your work,
‘You are doing your work in my life’
‘Father, perfect your work.’
Though, I haven’t accomplished all I have in mind, written in my diary, God’s purpose and assignments for my life. At least, 60% yet to be achieved but I am on the right track.
# With_a_grateful_heart .
The worst damage you can do to your self is not to celebrate yourself.
# Happy Birthday to Myself.
May 9 at 12:30pm · Friends of friends

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=842240579264477&id=100004356283551&refid=8&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6419368553560536419%3Amf_story_key.-3278029423497261260

(1) (Reply)

Comedian "I Go Die" Surprises Mum With A House (so Beautiful) / Why A Pregnant Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire / Pls, I Want To Relocate To Either Aba Or Calabar Frm Lag, Which City Is Beta Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.