Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Oil And Gas Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil And Gas Interview (1109 Views)

Rigzone Oil And Gas Interview / Graduate And Experienced Vacancies In A Premier Downstream Oil And Gas Company / Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil And Gas Interview by ONYEKAfra(m): 5:42am On May 13, 2017
Pls, I need answer to this question: Why do you want to change from FMCG permanent job to Oil & gas contract job.
Re: Oil And Gas Interview by EngrXrix(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2017
Answer:
I have always seen myself having a career in oil and gas sector.
I find the oil and gas sector challenging, And I love new challenges because it gives me the platform to showcase my quality as a career oriented person.

1 Like

Re: Oil And Gas Interview by Nobody: 9:15am On May 13, 2017
ONYEKAfra:
Pls, I need answer to this question: Why do you want to change from FMCG permanent job to Oil & gas contract job.
I enjoy trying new things in a different context and environment. I believe a job in the Oil industry will afford me diverse skills that will complement my knowledge and experience in the FMCG industry. I have found the oil industry more challenging with better rewards and benefits regardless the type of contract i.e permanent or Temporary-contract

2 Likes

Re: Oil And Gas Interview by ONYEKAfra(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2017
Thanks for your contribution
Re: Oil And Gas Interview by hayzedd007: 6:12am On May 14, 2017
please house, how can I also apply for the contract job. I am in dire need of it

1 Like

Re: Oil And Gas Interview by kissoflife: 7:22am On May 14, 2017
hayzedd007:
please house, how can I also apply for the contract job. I am in dire need of it

Me also

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity In A Microfinance / We Need Marketer(s) For E-commerce Websites Marketing. 60-150K Monthly / Workforce Interview For Direct Sales Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.