Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos (36116 Views)

Incredible Liverpool Reach Champion League Final / Who Will Win Champion League Title? / English Premier League WK 12 Review And Betting Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by yoged(m): 12:07pm On May 13, 2017
nerodenero:
Many don't get blessed like this. Kante did a double. He is a double champion with Leicester and Chelsea.

I never believed Moses would come close to winning anything at the Bridge but he conquered. I'm truly hapy for him.

As for Mikel, funny enough he'd get a medal without kicking a ballgrin.

JT is the most favoured as he ends his Chelsea career with a trophy. Many players would envy his achievement.

Conte did a good job, being successful after the supposed Chosen one failed successfully. Conte should enjoy the moment, the greater task lies ahead as next season would be a lot tougher. Teams would have been familiarised with their pattern or tactics, the need for him to think ahead of all.

I wish my darling Barcelona the best, Madrid must slip. We need Laliga like kilodegrin
mikel won't get a medal. He didn't play single game talkless of playing the minimum of 5 games needed to collect a medal

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by kolomax(m): 12:08pm On May 13, 2017
nerodenero:

actually Mikel won't be given any medal because theirs a rule ...that a player must play at least 5 times for the winning club before he could receive anything.... the likes of Ake,begovic , Eduardo won't be given anything

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by jobsat34(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2017
oviejnr:
Congrat to all Chelsea fans grin grin

But pls can Conte come and carry Fellani and give us Kante Abeg sad

Edakun Epp us. grin grin

Egbon Oviejnr, if na "Kante" you want, Come and take Zouma

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by jobsat34(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2017
kolomax:
actually Mikel won't be given any medal because theirs a rule ...that a player must play at least 5 times for the winning club before he could receive anything.... the likes of Ake,begovic , Eduardo won't be given anything

To d best of my understanding, Goalkeepers are exempted from this rule
Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by alt3r3g0: 12:20pm On May 13, 2017

After a dismal performance last footballing season that got Jose Mourinho a sack, Conte came in and did the impossible. Chelsea had ended 10th last season, and now they are Champions. 

What did leicester do then if this is termed "impossible"? Chelsea has always had the quality. They just did not want Mourinho.

Since those matches, Chelsea only lost twice to Tottenham and Crystal Palace, having won thirteen matches consecutively, a record breaking feat. 

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by ihimiray(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2017
nerodenero:
Many don't get blessed like this. Kante did a double. He is a double champion with Leicester and Chelsea.

I never believed Moses would come close to winning anything at the Bridge but he conquered. I'm truly hapy for him.

JT is the most favoured as he ends his Chelsea career with a trophy. Many players would envy his achievement.

Conte did a good job, being successful after the supposed Chosen one failed successfully. Conte should enjoy the moment, the greater task lies ahead as next season would be a lot tougher. Teams would have been familiarised with their pattern or tactics, the need for him to think ahead of all.

I wish my darling Barcelona the best, Madrid must slip. We need Laliga like kilodegrin
Mikel is getting no metal.. He didn't play up to ten matches
Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by BlueMurder(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2017
Blue remains the colour. Amazing! Who would have thought this back in September?
Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by Smartademu(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2017
Blue is the Blood!

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by oviejnr(m): 12:34pm On May 13, 2017
toseen7:
Abeg we don't want headbutt hero... cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by oviejnr(m): 12:35pm On May 13, 2017
jobsat34:

Egbon Oviejnr, if na "Kante" you want, Come and take Zouma
Olorun Maje, Zouma bawo. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by Mustack: 12:45pm On May 13, 2017
oviejnr:

Edakun Epp us. grin grin
in your dream
Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by clickwtB(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2017
Papzey:
Chelsea Football club of London, England have won the 2016/2017 English Premier League with two games to spare. All thanks to Coach Antonio Conte's masterclass.

After a dismal performance last footballing season that got Jose Mourinho a sack, Conte came in and did the impossible. Chelsea had ended 10th last season, and now they are Champions.

There was a lot of new cool stories, as Chelsea added former blues, David Luiz, Ngolo Kante, Marcos Alonso, and Michy Batshuayi. Victor Moses rejoined the Chelsea squad after three seasons on loan, and Nathan Ake was recalled from Bournemouth load midway through the season.

Victor Moses became a sweet revelation as Conte switched into a 3-4-3 formation after been beaten by Liverpool and Arsenal. Since those matches, Chelsea only lost twice to Tottenham and Crystal Palace, having won thirteen matches consecutively, a record breaking feat.CONGRATULATIONS CHELSEA FC PLAYERS FANS/SUPPORTERs for this success!!!!

Ngolo Kante was also very instrumental, and he proved to be a great addition to the squad alongside Luiz and Alonso. The French man has already been awarded with the PFA and FWA Best Player of the year. He scored an incredible goal against Manchester united earlier in the season. He was Champions with Leicester last season, and now with Chelsea again - the first player to do so.

Alonso and Moses have had wonderful seasons too. They both played the left and right wingbacks, and scored goals going forward as well. The Conte system got them very illustrious. The Nigerian man, Moses, already thanked Conte for believing in him. He is now a strong contender for the CAF and BBC African Player of the year award for 2017.

Oscar and Mikel Obi were sold mid-season to Chinese clubs, but both will get their EPL winners' medal having started the season with Chelsea. Batchuayi aka Batman was the premier league Champions goalscorer against Westbrom last night. He can console himself with that having been on the bench for most of the season.

Diego Costa has been fantastic too, even though he lost form for a bit after the Chinese clubs offers that reportedly came for him in January. He has 20 EPL goals to his name. Fabregas who has only started 12 matches for Conte's side has been phenomenal too. He is regarded as Santa with his goal assists record. He had 11 assists already this season more than any other EPL players.

Eden Hazard was key this season as usual. Though, Willian had to come from the bench for most of the season, he still had many defining moments. Gary Cahill and Matic was instrumental too, defending deep when they had to, and also getting on the score sheet. Azpilicueta who should have made the PFA EPL Best 11 was the most hardworking Chelsea player this season. Keeper Courtois also delivered when he was called. Pedro won the goal of the week with his game changing goal against Everton. He has flashes of these beautiful goals all season, as he scored a sweet screamer against Tottenham too. John Terry who leaves at the end of this season was widely celebrated by the Chelsea fans too.

Chelsea have one more trophy to fight for, and that is the English FA cup, and it would be against Arsenal at Wembley in few weeks time. Congratulations to ChelseaFC, the 16/17 English Premier Champions! That is their 6th EPL Title!

http://www.rapportnaija.com/2017/05/epl-champions-1617-chelsea-claims-title.html

Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 13, 2017
Chikelue2000:
If u r not a Chelsea fan, my brother u r on a long thing. up blues, the true pride of england

What if one is an Arsenal fan?
Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by TinaAnita(f): 1:07pm On May 13, 2017
HopeAtHand:
I almost lost my voice with screaming last night. The celebration was ecstatic. From the huge disappointment of last season where i ultimately stopped watching Chelsea matches to watching them win the title-decisive match, the feeling was awesome. I kept screaming, i didnt even touch the drinks i bought. Congratulations to the players, coaches and all Chelsea fans. You made us proud.

#KTBFFH
#TrueBlue
#Chelsea4Ever.

You didn't touch the drinks you bought? Are you freaking kiding me?
Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by Homers123(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2017
Henrybright:
We don win am already anybody wer no like am make e go prepare wait for us next season
The Lagoon is open.
Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by rheether(f): 1:10pm On May 13, 2017
oviejnr:

Edakun Epp us. grin grin

LOL, please keep your calamity Fellani jhoor
Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by Sammmypoko(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2017
Chelsea Fc....Deserved champs of England..Europe loading............

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by Noblewhiz(m): 1:26pm On May 13, 2017
Congrats guys.. U deserve it.
Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by sshalom(m): 1:29pm On May 13, 2017
Conte, Kante.....see the similarity? grin grin

Chelsea was very consistent and kudos to the manager who wasn't afraid to change tactics when he saw things weren't working.

Amazing feet for Double Champion Ngolo Kante. That guy is pocket dynamite!

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by Fx55(m): 1:31pm On May 13, 2017
nerodenero:

Mikel

How can someone be playing professional football for Tianjin TEDA in China and be talking about winners medal in the English Premier League?

Na waa for you ooo....
Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2017
I am not a Chelsea fan, infact I hate Chelsea but I am a crazy fan of Antonio Conte, Ngolo Kante and Victor Moses.
I just have to be happy for 'em. Yesterday was the first time I cheered Chelsea to victory(imagine club wey I hate sha).

Congrats blues, next season watch out for Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by BOKO52(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2017
Yes we made it
MetaHuman:
Sound it loud

Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together, and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'Cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name
Here at the Bridge whether rain or fine
We can shine all the time
Home or away, come and see us play
You're welcome any day

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by ipreach: 1:48pm On May 13, 2017
I hope Moses will win Africa Player
Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by RexEmmyGee: 1:53pm On May 13, 2017
Where ever mikel is, he will be regreting why he left

Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by rasazee(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Where ever mikel is, he will be regreting why he left
Mikel LEFT at the RIGHT time

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by Xano(m): 2:02pm On May 13, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS

CHELSEA FC

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 13, 2017
Arsenal fans will be like this right now... grin grin grin grin

Re: Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: In the second and last picture, Arsenal fans will be like..."if I catch Arsene Wenger now grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 / Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 / Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.