Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

These Three Players Will Replace Ronaldo & Messi – Eden Hazard Reveals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / These Three Players Will Replace Ronaldo & Messi – Eden Hazard Reveals (778 Views)

Wenger: Hazard Isn't Man To Replace Ronaldo, He Won't Score 50 Goals A Season / Hazard & Van Dijk Replace Ronaldo As FIFA 20 Cover Stars / "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Three Players Will Replace Ronaldo & Messi – Eden Hazard Reveals by Meloshi(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2017
Chelsea attacker Eden Hazard believes
Neymar, Paulo Dybala or Antoine
Griezmann are capable of replacing the
world-class duo of Cristiano Ronaldo and
Lionel Messi. The brilliant pair have
dominated the footballing world in the
last decade, carting away major
achievements in the game between
themselves, nailing their name in the
history books as one of the best to ever
grace the game. But Hazard has tipped
Barcelona star, Neymar, Juventus
forward Paulo Dybala or Atleti’s Antoine
Griezmann to takeover from Cristiano
Ronaldo and Lionel Messi in future. He
said: ‘When Ronaldo and Messi retire,
maybe it will be another couple of
players like Neymar, Paulo Dybala or
Antoine Griezmann, who knows? We will
see. It’s not something I think too much
about. ‘Could I win it? If I play next
season, we win the Champions League
and I win the World Cup with Belgium,
why not?

http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/05/these-three-players-will-replace.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

English Premiere League Transfer, All Players IN And OUT.. with transfer Fee / Compare And Contrast The Present Super Eagles With The 1994 Squad. / UEFA Champions League 2017: Wednesday Group Matches Results And Latest Tables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.