Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,431 members, 7,864,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) (80418 Views)

Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid Shares His Mother's Photo "My Prayer Warrior" / Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by Ceede: 1:25pm On May 13, 2017
Congrt to her mum show us his own.
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by NeChErEnO1(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2017
u dn go use all my ticket money go buil ur mama auz na. no p sha. Chukwu agozigo gi bro!
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by talk2saintify(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2017
with which money??

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by figure007(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2017
lonelydora:
How did they see the picture of the house if the location is unknown?
you just nailed it .... Maybe the got the picture from dream ...awon dindinrin.... I don't know what they take us for .... And moreover what type of comedy person fit do to build this type of house if Na true ?? Am not beefing oo but just wan know ...abi nobi this Nigeria we gather dey ni

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by akraym(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2017
sugarbelly:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5306049_t_png9a7aa06691f28da28040ff845f34b41f

see what the interior looks like SEE PHOTOS
no one should click this. No interior pix

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:57pm On May 13, 2017
Fine house
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by Nweike1: 1:59pm On May 13, 2017
Better pikin. God will continue to bless the works of your hands in Jesus name. I too will do such for my mum in Jesus mighty name. God bless my mum with long life and good health to eat the good fruits of her labour in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by femolii: 2:02pm On May 13, 2017
Na lie.
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:10pm On May 13, 2017
SyberKate and ccollins
I sent a PM!
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by larrypourl(m): 2:20pm On May 13, 2017
If its true good for him.

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices

Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by chibuzorAbia: 2:22pm On May 13, 2017
LIES from Hell!

I go die no get that kind of money let alone spare money to build that kind of house for his mum.

Na LIE!!!!!
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 2:28pm On May 13, 2017
Correct child if true tho
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by mosez346(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2017
eeeeeeeeeh Jesus..... Thunder fire poverty.,
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by amanze15(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2017
I go dye that would have been an Innovator cry cry cry cry but still crept out of hard times to become a brand
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by israelmao(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2017
God help me too to build for my mum.Congrats!
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by ccollins(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
SyberKate and ccollins I sent a PM!
mail me on collins4reall@gmail.com
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by salesforce: 2:48pm On May 13, 2017
Ok
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by Fhowe: 2:50pm On May 13, 2017
tommegie52:
@Op, The Location Is G.R.A. Benin city, Edo State.
this house is on my street Amagba gra benin city

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by abels(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2017
Kobicove:

Don't mind these bloggers and their lies undecided
... Shuld b true, i go die has a civil engineerin company in UK
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 13, 2017
If you believe this, then you need some prayers.
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:08pm On May 13, 2017
Na lies go bend all dis bloggers them neck.which house? so I go dye could build dt kind of house for his mum and yet she's still managing one small provision shop at central road? The mum still lives in their old house just along central road were her shop is located.People should stop spreading lies.
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by Taku555(m): 3:08pm On May 13, 2017
tydi:

Romans 3:23 King James Version (KJV)

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

you ain't exceptional bro
yours maybe too much if really HE hasn't answered your prayers
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by gebest: 3:09pm On May 13, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Sweet Mother
Mama is Supreme grin
yeah
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 13, 2017
This is I Go dye personal house. He don dey build am for over 10 years. These people don't make as much as them portray themselves. This is a well known house at Amagba, Ugbor village road. Over 10 yrs it took to complete

ReneeNuttall:
Na lies go bend all dis bloggers them neck.which house? so I go dye could build dt kind of house for his mum and yet she's still managing one small provision shop at central road? The mum still lives in their old house just along central road were her shop is located.People should stop spreading lies.
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:16pm On May 13, 2017
ayodele234:
This is I Go dye personal house. He don dey build am for over 10 years. These people don't make as much as them portray themselves. This is a well known house at Amagba, Ugbor village road. Over 10 yrs it took to complete

Thank God say u even sabi d house.I know he has a house along ugbor village road. His mum still decides at their old house.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by Dollypie20(f): 3:28pm On May 13, 2017
I smell lies here lipsrsealed
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by slap1(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2017
Is he that rich? undecided
Re: I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) by squarelead(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2017
I pray I do something of such for my mum someday. No one like mum.. She is the reason am everything I am. All glory to the Almighty God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards / "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.