Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Crude Oil Available With Proof Of Product - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Crude Oil Available With Proof Of Product (3078 Views)

5000MT AND ABOVE OF AGO URGENTLY WANTED WITH PROOF OF PRODUCT (P.O.P) / Container Load Of Rice And Sugar For Sale, Proof Of Product (P.O.P) Available. / Crude Oil Available With Proof Of Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crude Oil Available With Proof Of Product by markmogul: 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2010
Hi Im with libran petroleum and we supply bonny lite forcados etb and unlike oda suppliers out there we furnish buyers with proof of product.
However for any transactions to take place certain conditions must be fulfilled chief of which is a bg hit me up on libranpet@yahoo.co.uk and 07037836881
Re: Crude Oil Available With Proof Of Product by lomzy1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
Hello. Pls i want to know if you can handle export proposals. I have buyers willing to import AGO, D2, Kerosene etc from Nigeria.
Pls contact me for more info.
Re: Crude Oil Available With Proof Of Product by markmogul: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2010
Send me ur email add so i can reply u .and yes we can work on it
Re: Crude Oil Available With Proof Of Product by donchrizo: 6:13am On Jan 12, 2010
We will like to help u to market ur crude. Send d pop to our email- pectglobaltrade@aol.com or call 08036701463
Re: Crude Oil Available With Proof Of Product by markmogul: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2010
I will send theĀ  detailsĀ  this morning or soonest bt u hav to explain ur agency conditions explictly i had a funny guy asking for a total agency fee of 28% the other day pls reply via my email now.
Re: Crude Oil Available With Proof Of Product by markmogul: 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2010
Hello ,keep the enquiries coming .and mr c its 70kmt
Re: Crude Oil Available With Proof Of Product by lomzy1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2010
mark, my e mail is bimbolajide@hotmail.com, pls forward the full details.
Re: Crude Oil Available With Proof Of Product by DrKitaun(m): 3:08am On Feb 04, 2010
@Mark

what is the name of the vessel carrying ur product/s ?

let me have the name and I will track it and confirm whether u are for real, else just STFU and stop spamming this section cool

u think say to dey talk about POP for BLCO na akara business ?
Re: Crude Oil Available With Proof Of Product by kaynoJah(m): 12:39am On Dec 08, 2011
, don't mind the baggar! By the time the chips are down he will go get you some POP documents utilized to import cargo 7yrs ago.
Nigerians are so gullible. These scammers should redirect their energy to Oyibo 'mugus' and leave us alone naw. What kind of life is this?
Only in Nigeria you will find one who narrowly succeeded borrowing N500 to browse at cyber cafe just to post he has cargo worth upwards of $180m for sale! What irony of life.
We shall soon start our local sweeping of scoundrels once more, like these ones posting impossible threads in Naira land.
WTF!!
Re: Crude Oil Available With Proof Of Product by Petrodirect: 11:21pm On May 10, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Who Want To Buy Rice From Thailand / Wholesale Indian Hair, Weave Ons, Women's Clothes And Accessories! / Reasons Why People Make The Wrong Choice For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.