Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Relocating To Ghana From Nigeria As A Photographer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Relocating To Ghana From Nigeria As A Photographer (562 Views)

How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. / How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Ghana From Nigeria Via Road? / Should You Hire A Photo Booth Or A Photographer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Ghana From Nigeria As A Photographer by Officialbrano(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2017
Good day guys, I'm almost done serving my boss here in Nigeria, and my cousin who lives in Ghana has been trying to convince me to move over to Ghana. And according to him, I'll be getting contacts regularly than if I settle down here in Nigeria. He says that the few photographers who live in his area charge a minimum of 20k-30k for a small wedding ceremony if changed to the Nigerian naira. pls guys, I need your advice especially those of you who have lived in Ghana or know few things about the business atmosphere in Ghana. Thanks in advance for your contributions.

Re: Relocating To Ghana From Nigeria As A Photographer by eezeribe(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2017
If you are good at what you are doing... Ghana or Naija won't make a difference.
Re: Relocating To Ghana From Nigeria As A Photographer by Umarlulu: 5:04pm On May 13, 2017
Officialbrano:
Good day guys, I'm almost done serving my boss here in Nigeria, and my cousin who lives in Ghana has been trying to convince me to move over to Ghana. And according to him, I'll be getting contacts regularly than if I settle down here in Nigeria. He says that the few photographers who live in his area charge a minimum of 20k-30k for a small wedding ceremony if changed to the Nigerian naira. pls guys, I need your advice especially those of you who have lived in Ghana or know few things about the business atmosphere in Ghana. Thanks in advance for your contributions.
Mr man I will advise you to stay back home and be dedicated to your job and be focused,GH is the most expensive country to live in Africa it's on Google I'm currently in Ghana unless you will be engage into something illegal,you will get money in GH but ever month you will spend more than 85% of the fund, you can't manage 15cedis a day thats 1500naira,but you if you're still interested you can try your luck, may GOD help us all.

(1) (Reply)

Good One! A Guy Blast Facebook Users Over Comments / Very Important:for Your Perfect House Design,construction & Building Approval / Ladies : See The 9 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.