Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

New Vet In The House...no Charge! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / New Vet In The House...no Charge! (4543 Views)

I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? / Pls Where Can I Get A Very Good Vet In Benin City / I Need A Vet In The Ajah Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Vet In The House...no Charge! by pibuddy(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2017
hey guys.....i am a partner in a |<enne| (c|assic dog farm)...i have tota| passion for dogs..my post is vet/customer care...im now in pet|and to he|p...i offer part time vet servicies to porthacourt peeps at no cost ata||!....my passion...i dont charge...i can a|so answer questions about you dogs and rabbits here in pets section...together we can do it ....tnxx smileyhey guys.....i am a partner in a |<enne| (c|assic dog farm)...i have tota| passion for dogs..my post is vet/customer care...im now in pet|and to he|p...i offer part time vet servicies to porthacourt peeps at no cost ata||!....my passion...i dont charge...i can a|so answer questions about you dogs and rabbits here in pets section...together we can do it ....tnxx
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by pibuddy(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2017
i a|so offer stud services.... *studs *caucasian/gsd mix *imported rott *fox/gsd mix for ph peeps @8,000 negotiab|e
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by bobbysaxy: 11:40am On May 13, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by donshaize(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2017
hello
I own a Samoyed "snow"
she's been a healthy dog since i got her, not until she started experiencing pains from somewhere unknown to me, 1minute she jumping around like her usual self then the next minute she wld just start crying for like 6seconds then she would stop, had to take her 2 a vet for check up,he diagnosed her with ENTERITIS "some sorta Abdominal pain caused by bacterial" he said
would like to get a second opinion​

symptoms:-she just start crying like she's having pains, like she's having cramps or something, It Last a couple of seconds.

any help would be greatly​ appreciated thanks
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by WCUB3(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2017
Good morning pibuddy. Please two of my rabbits are having mite/tick infection, infact one's ear/head is already bending what can I do to eradicate it?

Help pls
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by pibuddy(m): 9:16pm On May 14, 2017
my gsd for stud services so|id ,pedigree,great b|ood|inequality *email: preciousdan482@gmail.com *09025895171 *N8,000 negotiable
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 15, 2017
Pls sir i have gsd 4mnths 2wks i feed him twice a day because he hadly finish his food (if i serve three times )so to avoid wasting money i feed him twice . b-low is his pic i want knw if his growth is ok for his age

Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by Greene66: 5:12pm On May 15, 2017
umarsheks6:
Pls sir i have gsd 4mnths 2wks i feed him twice a day because he hadly finish his food (if i serve three times )so to avoid wasting money i feed him twice . b-low is his pic i want knw if his growth is ok for his age

I'd like to see more pics to determine although he doesn't look well fed but I may be wrong.

It's not about the number of times he eats but about the quantity/quality of what he eats in one session.

At 4 months he should be eating not more than twice to prevent bloating or obesity or excess fat. GSD are working dogs and should be fit not just fat. But feed him well.

If I may ask, what does he eat?

And regarding him not finishing food, try Pet Boosters and Multivitamin such as B plus E. It would increase his appetite.
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by pibuddy(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2017
umarsheks6:

hmmm....this is a mix but Emma according to your other thread he is fine cos at his age he is going through the stretching phase....
Just deworm him...
Give him Fruits b4 food
and if you want to feed him give him the food wait for fifteen minutes if he don't touch it remove it....continent doing it and when he gets used to it he wi|| rush it b4 the time......
Gsds are s|ow eaters but for me it not how fat but how fit.....its a cross breed so be ca|m..
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 17, 2017
Thank u very much sirs someone on nairaland recomended bingo dry nut to me in my other thread and i tink he kinda prefer it to wat i was feeding him before and i also bought ingrident for home made dog food so he wont get tired of eating d same tin,once again tank u very much i really apreciate ur effort
pibuddy:

hmmm....this is a mix but Emma according to your other thread he is fine cos at his age he is going through the stretching phase....
Just deworm him...
Give him Fruits b4 food
and if you want to feed him give him the food wait for fifteen minutes if he don't touch it remove it....continent doing it and when he gets used to it he wi|| rush it b4 the time......
Gsds are s|ow eaters but for me it not how fat but how fit.....its a cross breed so be ca|m..
Greene66:

I'd like to see more pics to determine although he doesn't look well fed but I may be wrong.

It's not about the number of times he eats but about the quantity/quality of what he eats in one session.

At 4 months he should be eating not more than twice to prevent bloating or obesity or excess fat. GSD are working dogs and should be fit not just fat. But feed him well.

If I may ask, what does he eat?

And regarding him not finishing food, try Pet Boosters and Multivitamin such as B plus E. It would increase his appetite.
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by hotzyz(m): 1:03pm On May 18, 2017
Hi peeps, my rott puppies dies each time the puppies feed on their mother's milk. Pls I need a good treatment for the mother rott, my investment is going to waste. Pls chat 08066353122, I'll appreciate it.

Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by Horbarphemmy(m): 2:50am On May 25, 2017
Good day vet,After mating my boerboel(bitch) some 2 weeks ago. I still notice some sort of milky colour discharge from the bitch and am a lil bothered if its quite normal Or not.

Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by Coolbreeze8898(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2017
Hello, I'm new here. I have a (bitch) Rottweiller, 6 months old. its not big, it hardly eat. Please advice
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by pibuddy(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2017
Horbarphemmy:
Good day vet,After mating my boerboel(bitch) some 2 weeks ago. I still notice some sort of milky colour discharge from the bitch and am a lil bothered if its quite normal Or not.

hmmm very abnormal......
Two things are involved
1.its either your dog has urinary tract disease its not very common but it happens
2.your dog is not pregnant....check the genitals if its swo||en the mating didn't succedd

but no 1 is more serious meet your vet injections and drugs may be involved .......its quite strange......

And are u sure you exp|ored the stud?
Maybe you mated the dam with a defected dog
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by pibuddy(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2017
Coolbreeze8898:
Hello, I'm new here. I have a (bitch) Rottweiller, 6 months old. its not big, it hardly eat. Please advice

1.deworm her again
2.get her mu|ivites
3.change her diet try jojo or arion
4.fruits b4 mea|s
try and see changes.....if it were to be a gsd it would have been normal.....but try to deworm your dog it might take more than once to proper|y deworm her...and notice what see |oves food wise
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by pibuddy(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2017
hotzyz:
Hi peeps, my rott puppies dies each time the puppies feed on their mother's milk. Pls I need a good treatment for the mother rott, my investment is going to waste. Pls chat 08066353122, I'll appreciate it.

Jesus...
Hmmm this is very rare
shhaa the so|ution for the pups is hand feeding them from day 1..with warm mi||<......buy qua|ity......the one rich in co|ostrum

Meet you physical vet for the so|ution of the dame
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by Horbarphemmy(m): 2:09am On May 27, 2017
Thanks
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by jaysix(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2017
Hi peeps, I am trying to find a way to deworm my rot puppy I just got bt I can't find a vet in my area. So I've decided to get d drugs next week wen I travel, wat drugs should I get and wats d dosage ?
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2017
Pibuddy Hi.... I have a straight back working line GSD( I know a few from his generation which includes Mother, father and grandmother etc). He is about 5-6 months old but he doesn't seem as big as he should at this age. I feed him rice cooked with little palm oil with lots of fish and crayfish. I used to add raw egg to his meals but I noticed his stool used to have mucus or probably egg white in it so I stopped the raw egg. I give him two tablets of multivitamins and cod liver oil but his growth bothers me. please advise... pics re below.

Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by Coolbreeze8898(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2017
pibuddy:

1.deworm her again
2.get her mu|ivites
3.change her diet try jojo or arion
4.fruits b4 mea|s
try and see changes.....if it were to be a gsd it would have been normal.....but try to deworm your dog it might take more than once to proper|y deworm her...and notice what see |oves food wise
Thanks Much
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by pibuddy(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Pibuddy Hi.... I have a straight back working line GSD( I know a few from his generation which includes Mother, father and grandmother etc). He is about 5-6 months old but he doesn't seem as big as he should at this age. I feed him rice cooked with little palm oil with lots of fish and crayfish. I used to add raw egg to his meals but I noticed his stool used to have mucus or probably egg white in it so I stopped the raw egg. I give him two tablets of multivitamins and cod liver oil but his growth bothers me. please advise... pics re below.

add mashed chicken......try arion puppy or jojo dry food......try adding more proteins to his diet but according to you his from a working bloodline you shouldnt be much bothered as long as you feeding him well and adequte

try changing his diet....rice is not just okay.......feed him fruits and give him meals at least 3times daily

1 Like

Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by pibuddy(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2017
jaysix:
Hi peeps, I am trying to find a way to deworm my rot puppy I just got bt I can't find a vet in my area. So I've decided to get d drugs next week wen I travel, wat drugs should I get and wats d dosage ?
?....

Use Combantrine tablet.......
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by neihzar(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2017
Pls am a student and I just got a Gsd puppy. She's about ten weeks old now. When I got her she was just 4 weeks old and I really spent a lot buying can food always which affected me as a student. Have resorted into giving her dry food and some Nigeria made dog feed still a little bit expensive for me. And she's not getting big(I love fat dogs) just growing tall....pls is there anything I can do to make her get fat and also can I work on a food budget of 3k for her cox I dnt have much as a student?
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by neihzar(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2017
Pls am a student and I just got a Gsd puppy. She's about ten weeks old now. When I got her she was just 4 weeks old and I really spent a lot buying can food always which affected me. Have resorted into giving her dry food and some Nigeria made dog feed still a little bit expensive for me. And she's not getting big(I love fat dogs) just growing tall....pls is there anything I can do to make her get fat and also can I work on a food budget of 3k for her cox I dnt have much as a student?
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:21am On May 30, 2017
pibuddy:

add mashed chicken......try arion puppy or jojo dry food......try adding more proteins to his diet but according to you his from a working bloodline you shouldnt be much bothered as long as you feeding him well and adequte

try changing his diet....rice is not just okay.......feed him fruits and give him meals at least 3times daily
Thanks brother.... I appreciate... sorry.. I was trying to quote you and I mistakenly pressed the report button.
Thanks for the advice...
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by pibuddy(m): 6:44am On Jun 02, 2017
neihzar:
Pls am a student and I just got a Gsd puppy. She's about ten weeks old now. When I got her she was just 4 weeks old and I really spent a lot buying can food always which affected me as a student. Have resorted into giving her dry food and some Nigeria made dog feed still a little bit expensive for me. And she's not getting big(I love fat dogs) just growing tall....pls is there anything I can do to make her get fat and also can I work on a food budget of 3k for her cox I dnt have much as a student?

any pictures.....so i can make my verdict

1 Like

Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by samtobbie: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nice job, been following your thread. i just got a gsd, 8weeks old. I realized the pup can neither bark nor cry out. Anytime she tries to do either of the 2, the voice comes out faint. Just kinda confused what could possibly be the cause cos i haven't seen such situation before. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by ohuegbeair(m): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2017
good morning house.my gsd is 10weeks old and d ears haven't fully stood straight. pls ehat cud b d problem and is dia anything I can do about it?
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Help my 5mnths old gsd is too friendly it use to wag its tail to every stranger pls wat can i do to corret dis
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by iJhoe(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
hello OP. I'm a student, with budgeted expenses, but my passion for dogs make me desperately get a gsd , cross bread actually. a male tho* kinda agile tho* and bark spontaneously, but with fear, it's abouh 6 months now . I want to attack and back on command. and I want him to really grow BIG cos it only eat what I ate left as a student. sometimes, it eats poo what can I do

I need some basic medication for it cos I can't really afford vets prescription and charge

look forward to hearing from u
Re: New Vet In The House...no Charge! by pibuddy(m): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2017
samtobbie:
Nice job, been following your thread. i just got a gsd, 8weeks old. I realized the pup can neither bark nor cry out. Anytime she tries to do either of the 2, the voice comes out faint. Just kinda confused what could possibly be the cause cos i haven't seen such situation before. Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazilian Man Has Surgery To Get The Face Of A Real Dog / Advise!!!about To Purchase An Ovcharka Caucasian / Bush Rat Caught Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.