Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,484 members, 7,857,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Actress Rosaline Meurer To Beg God To Start Paying Her Haters For Their Effort - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rosaline Meurer To Beg God To Start Paying Her Haters For Their Effort (491 Views)

Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money / Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Rosaline Meurer To Beg God To Start Paying Her Haters For Their Effort by 9jaflaver: 1:38pm On May 13, 2017
Actress Rosaline Meurer To Beg God To Start Paying Her Haters For Their Effort

Nollywood actress, Rosaline Meurer, who is at the center of the marital crisis rocking her colleague, Tonto Dikeh’s home, has taken to Instagram to promise her haters that she will be initiating talks with God, to see if they can start getting paid for their sincere effort.

Screenshot below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/actress-rosaline-meurer-to-beg-god-to-start-paying-her-haters-for-their-sincere-effort/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer To Beg God To Start Paying Her Haters For Their Effort by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 13, 2017
grin

Now, to hate someone is a talent as well coz some of them will even dedicate their "precious time" juz to diss, fabricate stories while unpaid to do such shiit..its a pity to see these type of ppol throwing tantrums on social media.. i wonder how miserable they are? Smh...
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer To Beg God To Start Paying Her Haters For Their Effort by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer To Beg God To Start Paying Her Haters For Their Effort by Nixiepie(f): 2:27pm On May 13, 2017
Who get time to dey hate when real people are balling with money::-).

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Tattoo My Balls – Charly Boy / See The Moment Bovi Finally Finds Her Long Lost Friend, Ricky- Video / #manchesterbenefitconcert: Ariana Griande To Perform Alongside Justin Bieber,ka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.