Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

AUDIO: Mr. Sugarman – Baba God I Thank You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / AUDIO: Mr. Sugarman – Baba God I Thank You (866 Views)

MUSIC: Mr. Sugarman Ft. Ruffcoin - Let Me Know / Sammy Oranugo Ft. Mr. Sugarman & 2pillz – Haters / Blessings By Mr Sugarman X 2pillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AUDIO: Mr. Sugarman – Baba God I Thank You by afrigroove212: 4:12pm On May 13, 2017

Mr. Bright Onwa aka Mr . Sugarman,”Ube” crooner and Abia Music Award wining (Highlife and Afropop/Dancehall) King is a hard working artiste always bringing good music and inspiring lyrics to touch the lives of his fans national and international.After the release of the massive hit song “Back In The Days”.

#BabaGodIThankYou is a follow up gospel tune in appreciation song for God’s blessings, Mr.Sugarman drops long awaited gospel song just to say Thank You to Almighty God. Hence it is good to be grateful to God for the life, shelter ,good health, wealth etc. God has freely given to us all.

Download ,listen and be thankful….

http://afrigroove.com.ng/audio-mr-sugarman-baba-god-i-thank-you/

(1) (Reply)

Falz Jeje Lyrics Video / Man's Not Hot Official / Download Free Afro Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.