Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

What Business Can I Start With 5m and get results fast,Without Taking My Time. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Start With 5m and get results fast,Without Taking My Time. (3020 Views)

Get 4.5m And An S.U.V Within 8-10 Months (no Scam) / Want To Get Results Like This On Your Instagram Page?check This Out [photos] / Land Sponsorship In Ibejulekki, Invest N2.5M And Get 20plots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m and get results fast,Without Taking My Time. by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2017
Guy I had more than that amount before, but was deceived by people at first, I went into transport got my hand burnt, 2nd attempt, I went I went into poultry farming, regretted it a great now, but now I decided to calm down, learnt a skill, in the skill I learnt I learnt, I just got to discovered that one don't need 500k or N1m to make it big in business, with just a stable power supply or good generator I am good to go. My dear, base on your write up you said you are still a student, my advise for you is this, do not trust that money or business to any one to run, don't be too greedy with ROI, as a student there are alot of business you can start small in your school environment that you may just need a small start up capital, if you are schooling outside Lagos, you can just start with 50k, go to Yaba market get first grade material take them to your school it will surprise you what you will make from it, you can further use like N250k, get a shop a sound photocopier, generator and just a system for typesetting you must not start with browsing, students must make photocopies, you can open a neat bathing saloon in your school environment, get a good barber there. Is better for you to loss N50k or N250k than to loss your whole N950k. Do not entrust that your money to any hand you won't be there on a daily base to monitor, for that business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m and get results fast,Without Taking My Time. by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2017
Guy I had more than that amount before, but was deceived by people at first, I went into transport got my hand burnt, 2nd attempt, I went into poultry farming, regretted it a great deal, but now I decided to calm down, learnt a skill, in the skill I learnt, I just discovered that one don't need up to 500k or N1m to make it big in business, but to some people, even if you hand over N3m to them, they will end up wasting the money without knowing the right business to start with. With just a stable power supply or good generator I am good to go. My dear, base on your write up you said you are still a student, my advise for you is this, do not entrust that money or business to any one to run for you, while you will not be there on a daily base to monitor what the person is doing, don't be too greedy with ROI, as a student there are alot of business you can start in your school environment that you may just need a small start up capital, if you are schooling outside Lagos, you can just start with 50k, go to Yaba market get first grade clothes material take them to your school, it will surprise you what you will make from it, you can further use like N250k, get a shop, a sound photocopier, you can get a sound fairly use at a lesser cost at computer village, generator and just a system for typesetting, you must not start with browsing for now, students must make photocopies, you can also open a neat barbing saloon in your school environment, get a good barber there. Is better for you to loss N50k or N250k than to loss your whole N950k. Do not entrust that your money to any hand you won't be there on a daily base to monitor.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m and get results fast,Without Taking My Time. by ThinkWISELY(m): 6:56am On May 18, 2017
[quote author=DEBJOCH1 post=56620065]Guy I had more than before was deceived by people at first, I went into transport got my hand burnt, 2nd attempt, I went I went into poultry farming, regretted it a great now, but now I decided to calm down, learnt a skill, in the skill I learnt I learnt, I just got to discovered that one don't need 500k or N1m to make it big in business, with just a stable power supply or good generator I am good to go. My dear, base on your write up you said you are still a student, my advise for you is this, do not trust that money or business to any one to run, don't be too greedy with ROI, as a student there are alot of business you can start small in your school environment that you may just need a small start up capital, if you are schooling outside Lagos, you can just start with 50k, go to Yaba market get first grade material take them to your school it will surprise you what you will make from it, you can further use like N250k, get a shop a sound photocopier, generator and just a system for typesetting you must not start with browsing, students must make photocopies, you can open a neat bathing saloon in your school environment, get a good barber there. Is better for you to loss N50k or N250k than to loss your whole N950k. Do not entrust that your money to any hand you won't be there on a daily base to monitor, for that business [/quote

GOD BLESS YOU .
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m and get results fast,Without Taking My Time. by Allstrasse: 9:25am On May 24, 2017
Wonderful thoughts.

My two pence is that for anyone who is new to business and carful about his money, he shouldnt invest everything but should tread carefully. Your best betbis starting a trade with half that money. Your better option in the trade segment is something that is appropriately priced, in good demand standing and something people have to buy from you because you are one of the very few people selling it. 50.00 products are the bomb. Do your research and due diligence thoroughly.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m and get results fast,Without Taking My Time. by columbus007(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2017
vanmusco:
i have a gas business that can gv u 200k per month.
bros i am interested abeg,how can o contact you pls
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m and get results fast,Without Taking My Time. by vanmusco(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2017
columbus007:
bros i am interested abeg,how can o contact you pls
check my info
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m and get results fast,Without Taking My Time. by izuagbala: 3:17pm On May 25, 2017
I am making cool cash every single day with my android phone. I dont even need to open my laptop these days shocked shocked. I created a thread on it here
https://www.nairaland.com/3820609/life-changing-investment-just-keep#56865722

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is MMM Nigeria Real? / Claim 140000 Satoshi Here Every 2 Hours!!! / Free Daily Binance Future Trading Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.