Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,156 members, 7,957,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

At Last, Oba Akiolu Bow To Heritage - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / At Last, Oba Akiolu Bow To Heritage (959 Views)

Oba Akiolu Arrives For Fashola's Photographic Foundation Ceremony In Style / Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire / Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last, Oba Akiolu Bow To Heritage by Olu317(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2017
Ooni Erujéjé

Reconciliation is always the key. It is important to respect Yoruba tradition. For those that don't know Yoruba Race, will definitely get themselves to blame when they are turned to laughing STOCK
Ooni and Akiolu: This picture was taken two weeks after Akiolu of Lagos, sent powerful delegations to Oonirisa. Asiwaju in the picture, Ooni of Ife, Oba Rilwan With them, is the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

HOW WONDERFUL TO GIVE RESPECT TO WHOM IT IS DUE. OONIRISA REPRESENT ALL YORUBAS' INTEREST

Re: At Last, Oba Akiolu Bow To Heritage by Tolexander: 5:45pm On May 13, 2017
nice!
Re: At Last, Oba Akiolu Bow To Heritage by Cholls(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2017
my brother are you sure this is recent?
Re: At Last, Oba Akiolu Bow To Heritage by Olu317(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2017
Cholls:
my brother are you sure this is recent?
Well,you can go verify.
Re: At Last, Oba Akiolu Bow To Heritage by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 13, 2017
Interesting...

Somehow, I think this news was blown out of proportion....

Possibly to cause division, I guess
Re: At Last, Oba Akiolu Bow To Heritage by tammie24: 8:13am On May 14, 2017
Great news!

We don't need any bad blood between our leaders... Not at this time!
Re: At Last, Oba Akiolu Bow To Heritage by seunny4lif(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2017
Please where did it happen.
Are you sure is 2 weeks ago and it's not on news
Re: At Last, Oba Akiolu Bow To Heritage by Olu317(m): 7:24am On May 15, 2017
seunny4lif:
Please where did it happen.
Are you sure is 2 weeks ago and it's not on news
I reply you because of your Yoruba Id having Yoruba's name's connection, although I may be wrong but it was the reason I replied though. And the picture was taken after the Bruaahaha bodily language of Oba Akiolu. Ooni Babatunde, doesn't represent himself but Yoruba unity. And the Aare crown remain the oldest in Yoruba land. And Oba Akiolu did the needful.
Re: At Last, Oba Akiolu Bow To Heritage by seunny4lif(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2017
cool cool cool
Ooni throne remains the symbol of Yorubaland.
He is the king of all kings as long as Yoruba bloodline remain
Olu317:
I reply you because of your Yoruba Id having Yoruba's name's connection, although I may be wrong but it was the reason I replied though. And the picture was taken after the Bruaahaha bodily language of Oba Akiolu. Ooni Babatunde, doesn't represent himself but Yoruba unity. And the Aare crown remain the oldest in Yoruba land. And Oba Akiolu did the needful.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Oba Akiolu Bow To Heritage by YonkijiSappo: 5:02pm On May 15, 2017
Niice
Re: At Last, Oba Akiolu Bow To Heritage by MasterChen: 5:03pm On May 15, 2017
I saw the video on twitter.

(1) (Reply)

Reason For Oba Of Benin Visit To Ooni (more Photos) / Ooni Proclaimed Bahia, As The Headquarters Of Yorùbá In America / Crossovers - Igbo & Hellenic Greece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.