Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,716 members, 7,840,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Huawei Mate 7 For Cheap Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Huawei Mate 7 For Cheap Sale (451 Views)

Sold.Super Clean Foreign Used Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Quick Sale / Need Of Fairly Used Huawei Mate 7 / Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Sale/swap 75k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Mate 7 For Cheap Sale by jimohibrahim(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2017
I have my huawei phone for sale cos i just repaired the screen and it broke again so i'm fed up..just want to sell it off...if you check my past thread you will see about the phone when i wanted to sell it at first but my love for the phone won't let me..
check www.gsmarena.com for the phone spec.

but im telling you that you won't reget buying it cos of the extra superb battery, to camera, to sleekness to the nice user interface...

pics coming soon..
location is Ekiti and Osogbo
price is 40k negotiable..bought it for 120k when it came out but it has been a while that i've been using it..
little dents on the aluminium back.
Contact number is 08069525200
Can send to anywhere.
Call or whatsapp with your price let negotiate cos i need money badly
Re: Huawei Mate 7 For Cheap Sale by jimohibrahim(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2017
Pics

(1) (Reply)

Scrab Ipad Mini(wifi) For Sale / Apple Macbook Air For Sale 240k / Get Laptops Price E At Low Rate With Warranty Pricelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.