Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Nigerian Police And The Funny Side Of Life. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Nigerian Police And The Funny Side Of Life. (393 Views)

What Are The Funny Or Weird Monikers You Have Seen In This Forum? / Police And Soldier Clashed At ATM Machine In Damaturu / See The Funny Response EFCC Gave To A Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Police And The Funny Side Of Life. by uneeking(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2017
The Nigerian Police Force just like many of their African counterparts are known for acts that leaves much to be desired in most cases. And so, when one gets to hear or see some of them actually behaving somewhat normal, it becomes a spectacle of some sort.

This is exactly what happened a few days back as I sat down at a joint that is close to a Police Station late in the evening. As is usual these days, there was no electricity but the Policemen were conducting their normal “Stop and Search” operations for drivers on the road nearby.

Suddenly, a lady with a figure close to the one pictured above alighted from a public transport bus and was walking some distance away from the Policemen.

One of them asked “Who goes there?” No reply from the lady in question. The next statement is the one that really got my attention and that of other people nearby as one other policeman said “Arrest That Yansh”! This got those of us who were spectators laughing so hard that my ribs actually started hurting. The lady of course kept walking away albeit at a faster pace but no policeman actually followed her and it downed on us that they were actually joking.

The issue here for me is “how a policeman on duty searching cars in the darkness was able not only to see some lady going on her own way swaying her backside seductively and worse still, was able to come up with such a creative and real funny order “Arrest That Yansh”? Yansh by the way is the pidgin English name for a woman’s backside In West Africa.

This guy would very likely have been better off working somewhere in the Nollywood Industry as a Comedian of some sort!

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-the-nigerian-police-and-the-funny-side-of-life/

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story Of Victor Moses;from Grass To Grace / Facebook "Thankful" Emoticon Has Disappeared! / Photos From The Funeral Of Karabo Mokoena, The South African Lady Murdered And B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.