Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Jamb Result Not Yet Out? See - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Result Not Yet Out? See (2579 Views)

Solution to JAMB 2020 Result not Received After Sending to SMS to 55019 / My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help / Jamb Result Not Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Result Not Yet Out? See by PRAISE419: 8:50pm On May 13, 2017
i wrote my EXAM 7am this morning and have not received result please anybody like me? and when are we to expect the result
Re: Jamb Result Not Yet Out? See by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:00pm On May 13, 2017
this boy and em palaver. the rate u take dey disturb jamb ehn!
the result should be out as from monday

1 Like

Re: Jamb Result Not Yet Out? See by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 13, 2017
PRAISE419:

i wrote my EXAM 7am this morning and have not received result please anybody like me? and when are we to expect the result
go to jamb office and ask them. All these secondary school children, keep disturbing us with jamb this, jamb that.

Someone can't hear word again.

5 Likes

Re: Jamb Result Not Yet Out? See by PRAISE419: 9:24pm On May 13, 2017
durentchigozie:
go to jamb office and ask them. All these secondary school children, keep disturbing us with jamb this, jamb that.

Someone can't hear word again.
you know well o
Re: Jamb Result Not Yet Out? See by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 13, 2017
PRAISE419:

you know well o
you don't respect elders right?

1 Like

Re: Jamb Result Not Yet Out? See by PRAISE419: 9:53pm On May 13, 2017
durentchigozie:
you don't respect elders right?

i respect elders alot but i respect only the once that respect their selves,as an elder did'nt you pass through secondary school? so why use sacarsm on me? and for the info it was condition that keept me here if not i dont think i would be talking about jamb now
Re: Jamb Result Not Yet Out? See by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 13, 2017
be patient,you'll see yours. people have started seeing theirs tho..go to your jamb profile
Re: Jamb Result Not Yet Out? See by hardehbayor112(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2017
hunniebun:
be patient,you'll see yours.
people have started seeing theirs tho..go to your jamb profile

Seriously
Re: Jamb Result Not Yet Out? See by hardehbayor112(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2017
hunniebun:
be patient,you'll see yours.
people have started seeing theirs tho..go to your jamb profile

Seriously?
Re: Jamb Result Not Yet Out? See by Confusedsoul: 11:03pm On May 13, 2017
Are
You serious people are seeing their own
Re: Jamb Result Not Yet Out? See by Sirhethat12(f): 3:48am On May 14, 2017
biggestdick:
FOR THOSE WRITING FROM MONDAY, JUST SEND YOUR SUBJECTS, EXAM DATE AND TIME TO THIS NUMBER FOR THE LIVE ANSWERS 09095884876, THE ANSWERS WILL ENTER YOUR PHONE 2HOURS BEFORE THE EXAMS, I HAD EVERYTHING TODAY EXCEPT CRK. GOODLUCK

Scammer! He is fake ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Result Not Yet Out? See by Nobody: 6:01am On May 14, 2017
biggestdick:
FOR THOSE WRITING FROM MONDAY, JUST SEND YOUR SUBJECTS, EXAM DATE AND TIME TO THIS NUMBER FOR THE LIVE ANSWERS 09095884876, THE ANSWERS WILL ENTER YOUR PHONE 2HOURS BEFORE THE EXAMS, I HAD EVERYTHING TODAY EXCEPT CRK. GOODLUCK
scammer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Admission In Progress At Koladaisi University, Ibadan / University Of Ilorin Release Cut-off Mark For 2019/2020 Admission Exercise / ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.