Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,465 members, 7,854,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Want To Be The Best Make Up Artist In Africa - By Jaru - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Be The Best Make Up Artist In Africa - By Jaru (828 Views)

Bbnaija: ‘I Will Pay N1million For Any Boutique To Send Clothes To Tacha’ – Jaru / Most Awarded Artist In Nigeria: List Of Most Awarded Nigerian Musicians / AMVCA2017: Here Are Some Of The Works Of The Guy Who Won "Best Make Up Artist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be The Best Make Up Artist In Africa - By Jaru by ecamzy: 8:53pm On May 13, 2017
Being one a top makeup artist in the business does come with its perks. Celebrity makeup artist Odu Stephanie Jaru (AKA @byjaru)   career has taken her to places that most budding makeup artists eyes will never see...

Her eclectic style is easily translated into her work making her a favorite among photographers and A-list celebrities.

To her Make Up is a lucrative hobby, she has been doing it for more than 5years, but still learning, still trying to be the best in Africa.

Having the opportunity to do makeup on people, design creative costume pieces is a tremendous blessing.

Read her full interview http://www.newslandng.com/i-want-to-be-the-best-make-up-artist-in-africa-make-up-by-jaru/

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Engages New Girlfriend(adesua Etomi) See What She Gat To Say(video) / Davido's "IF" Topping The Music Trend Of 3 African Countries / Old Woman In Ladies Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.