Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ikeja To Ogijo - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ikeja To Ogijo (641 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja To Ogijo by dearcolah(m): 9:13pm On May 13, 2017
I want to go to Ogijo from Ikeja but I don't know the way please I need description from nairalanders
Re: Ikeja To Ogijo by damidele(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2017
dearcolah:
I want to go to Ogijo from Ikeja but I don't know the way please I need description from nairalanders
Join a bus going to maryland from ikeja. you will alight at Maryland, in front of oando filling station, cross the road to the other side where there is a big advert board (this is St agnes church/ convent school). walk towards it and walk straight down the bridge towards the PHCN/ NEPA substation. Just after the bridge is a BRT bus station, From there you will get either BRT blue Air conditioned bus to Ikorodu or join danfo/red lag bus. Follow the bus to ikorodu garage (the last bus stop), from there you will enter a bus/cab going to Ogijo.

Safe Journey.
Re: Ikeja To Ogijo by dearcolah(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2017
thanks and the transport fare
Re: Ikeja To Ogijo by damidele(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2017
hope this isnt late yet, should cost you N50 not more than N100 from ikeja to maryland, to ikorodu from maryland shouldnt exceed N150. from ikorodu roundabout to ogijo shouldnt exceed N150 too.... so maximum you will need is N100+N150+N150 = N400.

cheers
dearcolah:
thanks and the transport fare

(1) (Reply)

. / My Sisters' Beautiful Wedding / Bobrisky Birthday Party Shut Down By Nigerian Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.