Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,543 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

We Just Delivered As Usual. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / We Just Delivered As Usual. (787 Views)

We Just Launched / We Just Finished Our NYSC POP Today, Job Is Urgently Needed For Me / Get Your PAYONEER Mastercard Delivered At Your Doorstep In Nigeria For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Just Delivered As Usual. by Ikem147(m): 10:54pm On May 13, 2017
Now is the time to thank the people who made it happen. we didn't do a half way job on the project, we just delivered as usual. Privileged to be part of the project team that delivered a successful expansion project @ Intafact Beverages Limited Onitsha. '' Super Hero project'' was an honor to work with people like Clayton, Gavin, Shane, Myself ''Emmanuel''. Winnie, Amaechi, Victor, Somto, Chima etc. so numerous to mention. a project that lasted 2yrs & some months, from 700,000 to 2.1million hectolitres. at its completion, moved down to Port harcourt for another project at Pabod Breweries Ltd. Note; all are subsidiaries of Sabmiller, now owned by world's largest brewer ''Ab Inbev'' by God's Grace we just delivered as usual. I must thank the project teams specifically for your support & dedication to the project. Clayton; Implementation Co-ordinator West Africa. Jerry; Project Manager. Richard;contract Administrator. Fernando;Logistics/Material Controller. myself ''Emmanuel & Amaechi'' Logistics/material controllers. Anton;Civil Engineer. Michaal;Electrical Engr. Joel;Accountant. Peter; Document controller. Ashir;Operation Readiness.Pius;Asst to Accountant. Patience;office assistant. Promise;project driver. Thanks to each & everyone of you for bringing your best to work every single day. you all are the epitome of professionalism. @ Emmanuel & Amaechi, thank you for being so committed. its only a matter of time that all your efforts will be duly remitted. if not here on earth, just be optimistic. believe God will do it. it's well guys, undecided grin grin. How can i forget Victor AKA Okwu akam, Chinaka, Safety Joy, Safety Paul, Also safety Chima, though he left us for good for another job. Timothy; Rep of clearing agent on site. you all proved your excellence in your work immensely. nothing augments praise like amplification. hope to meet/work with you all in the next upcoming project. '' If you want to go quickly, go alone. if you want to go far, go together. Sign; Emmanuel Alozie.
Re: We Just Delivered As Usual. by Joshright8902: 11:11pm On May 13, 2017
@ Ikem, stop praising those expatriates as if they deserve it. i worked as a casual worker during the Intafact project project, guys you need to see the level of racism these guys exhibits. i think is high time the legislature look into our labour law & make it suitable for our citizens. modern slavery needs to stop. our NLC & TLC are total failures. OP, be frank . are you guys been treated well working as project teams. i mean you blacks/Locals as they do call you guys. in terms of bonuses, remuneration, incentives, allowances, etc. all this they give to there fellow expatriates. well packaged,
Re: We Just Delivered As Usual. by Ikem147(m): 11:20pm On May 13, 2017
joshkere, please i didn't do my write up to bash anybody or group of persons. direct your grievances to the right culprits. i think our govt.
Re: We Just Delivered As Usual. by Joshright8902: 11:30pm On May 13, 2017
Nigerians attitude can be very disgusting at times. I know Amaechi, you Emmanuel, Chima, Victor. you wouldn't know me. i worked with WSP during the project. i saw the impact you guys make, especially you and Amaechi handling the containers & those big tanks. don't know the names. they don't even care about your welfares. ok, why did Chima left, why was Victor abandoned @ Onitsha at the end of the project. those ur expatriates are not to be trusted. are you surprised how i got the informations? don't be.
Re: We Just Delivered As Usual. by Joshright8902: 1:49pm On May 14, 2017
One thing for sure is that they can't stop us from doing our works as Human Right activists. we mingle in your midst as workers, but difficult for you to know our roles there. didn't partake in Pabod expansion, buh someone i know was there. according to him, those you call your bosses still treats you guys like piece of shits, you guys don't even earn upto $300 a month, while they pay there so called expatriates in thousands of Dollars. is that not wickedness to humanity? you guys are scared of speaking out. if they would even fix you guys as staffs in one of the breweries you have done project so far, i think that's a bit fair. at the end of the project, they will pack there luggages & wave you goodby.
we must use one of them as an example, sue him to court & charge them. my friend posted for that project said there is one called ''Fernando'' he's rude & arrogant. using foul languages ''Bleep you, you are a shit'' eyes are watching him,
our own finance personnels are not helping matters. they are the one's who recommend the lopsided pay structure to favor the foreigners. making us feel inferior to them. i will be in your next project, but will hide my identity. all this implies other companies, If you think your job is difficult, try construction/project works. for crying out loud, you as a project worker should earn something reasonable & motivating. walking/working under that hot sun isn't something good for your health. there product is selling in the market, is booming, i personally encourage people to take Hero, Grand Malt, & other of Sabmiller's brand. because this products has done nothing to us. but if nothing good comes to my brothers, in there erecting those factories, i am afraid, they whole world will hear this. anybody can reach me on joshkere987355@outlook.com or joshkere987355@hotmail.com . if you are having problems in your place of work with your boss treating you bad, write to us. if they refuse to amend there ways, we will expose them. nobody would want to patronize a wicked & heartless man/company. ''The Whole World Is Watching'' my name is Stephen Joshua Njide. The truth shall prevail one day, & justice shall be done.

(1) (Reply)

10 Social Media Digital Marketers Needed / Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy!!! Store- Keeper Is Urgently Required @ Innokas / The Moment A Man Is Gifted With Car Washing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.