Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Fan Blasts Mrp Of Psquare. You Support Chelsea But Don't Support Any NPFL Club. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fan Blasts Mrp Of Psquare. You Support Chelsea But Don't Support Any NPFL Club. (1063 Views)

Does God Really Support Any Religion / What Do U Think Of Psquare. / Plateau United Are The New NPFL Champions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Blasts Mrp Of Psquare. You Support Chelsea But Don't Support Any NPFL Club. by george93(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2017
A fan blasts Mr P of psquare saying he flew to Hartorns Westbrom for English Premier league to Support Foreign league proudly and never mention the NPFL. He said that Chelsea does not care if he watches them or not.
Below is the screen shot of the guys vexation on Mr P.

Re: Fan Blasts Mrp Of Psquare. You Support Chelsea But Don't Support Any NPFL Club. by george93(m): 11:38pm On May 13, 2017
More tweets below

Re: Fan Blasts Mrp Of Psquare. You Support Chelsea But Don't Support Any NPFL Club. by george93(m): 11:39pm On May 13, 2017
More

Re: Fan Blasts Mrp Of Psquare. You Support Chelsea But Don't Support Any NPFL Club. by george93(m): 11:43pm On May 13, 2017
Some fans can't just mind their business and face forward
Re: Fan Blasts Mrp Of Psquare. You Support Chelsea But Don't Support Any NPFL Club. by drlaykay(m): 11:52pm On May 13, 2017
I'm sure he (the fan) doesn't support an npfl team too
Re: Fan Blasts Mrp Of Psquare. You Support Chelsea But Don't Support Any NPFL Club. by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:59pm On May 13, 2017
drlaykay:
I'm sure he doesn't support an npfl team too
do u support any?

Re: Fan Blasts Mrp Of Psquare. You Support Chelsea But Don't Support Any NPFL Club. by SolexxBarry(m): 12:18am On May 14, 2017
Nigerians online are hypocrites,they will always talk bad about wat u do,I wouldnt be surprised if those that r criticizing him has ever watched a nfpl game
Re: Fan Blasts Mrp Of Psquare. You Support Chelsea But Don't Support Any NPFL Club. by potent5(m): 12:27am On May 14, 2017
It's a free world, baby.

You can support any club you like on earth even if it's bokoharam football club of Sambisa forest.
Re: Fan Blasts Mrp Of Psquare. You Support Chelsea But Don't Support Any NPFL Club. by drlaykay(m): 2:00am On May 14, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
do u support any?
Please recheck my post, I modified it for your better understanding.
Because I no sabi why u quote me unless you be the fan

(1) (Reply)

See The Animal I Killed In My Oil Palm Plantation / Nigerians In Diaspora And Drug Trafficking -the Causes,d Effects & The Solutions / Buhari's Arrival ;what Came To Your Mind When You Heard He's Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.