Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS (2283 Views)

We Specialize In The Installation Of Decorative Stamped Concrete Floor Designs / We Specialize In Safe Haulage Within Lagos/ogun Warri, Ph, Abuja, Kano / Supply Of Crayfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 4:50am On May 14, 2017
We specialize in supply of CASTOR SEEDS.

Contact us on 08034467226 for your supplies at affordable prices.

Castor seed has numerous commercial and health benefits.

General information guide as regards CULTIVATION, CASTOR OIL USES, VARIETIES, LAND PREPARATION, SEED RATE CULTIVATION,
SEED TREATMENT, IRRIGATION AND WEED MANAGEMENT, INTER CROP CULTIVATION, FERTILIZATION AND MANURE, PESTS AND DISEASE CONTROL AND HARVESTING OF CASTOR SEEDS can be found here
http://www.agrifarming.in/castor-cultivation-information-guide/

Health and beauty benefits of CASTOR SEEDS can be found here https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/seed-and-nut/health-benefits-of-castor-seed-oil.html

THANKS TO OUR NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE

MOST THANKS GOES TO A CLIENT FROM SCOTLAND FOR BELIEVING IN US AND WE PRAY FOR MORE FRUITFUL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

THE SCOTTISH OPENED OUR EYES FOR MORE USES OF CASTOR OIL IN THEIR PRODUCTION OF HAIR PRODUCTS.

OUR DEALINGS WITH YOU MADE USE KNOW THE MAJOR CAUSE OF FIBROID PREVALENT AMONG AFRICAN AND BLACK WOMEN AND HOW IT CAN BE COMBATED, WHILE THE BLACK CAN STILL GROW AND MAINTAIN THEIR HAIR'

WE WILL BE SHARING WITH USE ALL WE LEARNT FROM THEM WITH A VIEW TO COMBATING FIBROID.

AND GUESS WHAT! OUR WOMEN WILL HAVE THEIR HAIRS LONG AND NATURAL WITH WITHOUT RELAXER
LIFE IS A SCHOOL.... HEALTH IS WEALTH

ONCE MORE A LOT WILL BE SHARED WITH YOU ALL HERE.

THANKS AND HAPPY WEEKEND

1 Share

Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2017
HAPPY DEMOCRACY CELEBRATION TO ALL OUR ESTEEMED CUSTOMERS.

IT HAS BEEN NICE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU ACROSS THE COUNTRY
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2017
oshie:
HAPPY DEMOCRACY CELEBRATION TO ALL OUR ESTEEMED CUSTOMERS.

IT HAS BEEN NICE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU ACROSS THE COUNTRY

TO ALL OUR MUSLIMS CLIENTS, WE SAY HAPPY
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
oshie:

TO ALL OUR MUSLIMS CLIENTS, WE SAY HAPPY

We would like to use this opportunity to appreciate our christian clients that observed the Pentecost. We pray that the Holy Ghost
which descended on them will be their source of strength in the course of their living.

May the gifts which they received strengthen their faith
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2017
THANKS TO OUR NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE

MOST THANKS GOES TO A CLIENT FROM SCOTLAND FOR BELIEVING IN US AND WE PRAY FOR MORE FRUITFUL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

THE SCOTTISH OPENED OUR EYES FOR MORE USES OF CASTOR OIL IN THEIR PRODUCTION OF HAIR PRODUCTS.

OUR DEALINGS WITH YOU MADE USE KNOW THE MAJOR CAUSE OF FIBROID PREVALENT AMONG AFRICAN AND BLACK WOMEN AND HOW IT CAN BE COMBATED, WHILE THE BLACK CAN STILL GROW AND MAINTAIN THEIR HAIR'

WE WILL BE SHARING WITH USE ALL WE LEARNT FROM THEM WITH A VIEW TO COMBATING FIBROID.

AND GUESS WHAT! OUR WOMEN WILL HAVE THEIR HAIRS LONG AND NATURAL WITH WITHOUT RELAXER
LIFE IS A SCHOOL.... HEALTH IS WEALTH

ONCE MORE A LOT WILL BE SHARED WITH YOU ALL HERE.

THANKS AND HAPPY WEEKEND
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by Jean2(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hullo sir. Please I will like to plant Castor seed. When can I plant?
What are the things I should consider planting it?

I plan to plant on an acre of land in Ibadan. How do I harvest? How do I sell?

And please sir. You promised to pass some information about what you learnt from your Irish partners...
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Get in touch via my signature

Jean2:
Hullo sir. Please I will like to plant Castor seed. When can I plant?
What are the things I should consider planting it?

I plan to plant on an acre of land in Ibadan. How do I harvest? How do I sell?

And please sir. You promised to pass some information about what you learnt from your Irish partners...

Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
The last month of the year started well with a public holiday for workers.....

Maximum enjoyment for workers as it marks the beginning of the weekend as well

Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Product samples

Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jean2:

The Irish partner has flooded Nigerian market with her hair products.

There has been positive reviews from users of her hair product on facebook. She's enjoying a massive patronage.
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

THE YEAR STARTED ON A POSITIVE NOTE AS WE HAVE STARTED GETTING ORDERS AND FULFILLING DELIVERY TO OUR DELIGHTED CUSTOMERS.

ATTACHED IS A TRUCK BEING LOADED FOR SUPPLY

1 Share

Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by ashabi1986: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
ur number is not in ur signature want to ask something about castor farming thanks
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
We have not posted here in recent time because our stock exhausted following last years harvest. As you know we have been selling seeds we harvested last year.

For this year, we have started harvesting castor seeds now.

We implore our esteemed customers to start placing orders as we now have stock.

We pray you well in all your doings as we hope you are living your best lives.

We are at your service.

Thanks
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
ashabi1986:
ur number is not in ur signature want to ask something about castor farming thanks

If you login with your username, you will be able to see our numbers on our signature.

Meanwhile our numbers are 08034467226 and 07033872928.

Thanks as we look forward to your patronage
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2020
We have Indian brown castor seeds now. This specie of castor is good for production of castor oil.

Our Brazilian white Castor seeds are always available.

Wish you all a happy new year.
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by meetme01: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Are you still in biz?
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by Earthstorms(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
oshie:
We have Indian brown castor seeds now. This specie of castor is good for production of castor oil.

Our Brazilian white Castor seeds are always available.

Wish you all a happy new year.

Do you still sell castor seeds?
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Earthstorms:

Do you still sell castor seeds?

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Buy 3.5G HSDPA Modems @ Cheaper Rate N3,000 Retail & Bulk #07035633641 / Sell Your Google play/Ebay Giftcards Here / HDPE Dredging Pipes,with Flanges,& Pipe Floaters For Sale..(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.