Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Dstv Unable To Scan For Channels - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Unable To Scan For Channels (3630 Views)

Re-scan Your TSTV ..more Channels Added. / LOL, Efe Gets Very Angry After Being Unable To Complete Todays Puzzle / Ajuri Ngelale Dumps AIT For Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Unable To Scan For Channels by zikodem(m): 7:48am On May 14, 2017
Pls I need help my Dstv hv been unable to scan for channels, I have call an installers, he uses his strong decoder to set the dish, which hv BN able to diplay dish 100, but on my own decoder, it can't scan for channel.

Re: Dstv Unable To Scan For Channels by nifemi25(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2017
Sell it and buy gotv. Shikena
Re: Dstv Unable To Scan For Channels by Nobody: 8:42am On May 14, 2017
Check th bouquet you are subscribed to
choose the appropriate one. if it doesn't work just keep rebooting the system.
Re: Dstv Unable To Scan For Channels by zikodem(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2017
thanks for your advice, but it can take u to that interface, the picture above is the only display
Re: Dstv Unable To Scan For Channels by moblix: 11:33am On May 14, 2017
Reset d decoder
Re: Dstv Unable To Scan For Channels by zikodem(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Check th bouquet you are subscribed to

choose the appropriate one. if it doesn't work just keep rebooting the system.
thank you, I hv try every avenue, but still d same, will take it to their office tomorrow.
Re: Dstv Unable To Scan For Channels by zikodem(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2017
thank you all, i went to their office, and after conecting it, it work fine, so i came back to resrt my dish, and it came up,
Re: Dstv Unable To Scan For Channels by Aiphai: 10:17pm On May 15, 2017
zikodem:
Pls I need help my Dstv hv been unable to scan for channels, I have call an installers, he uses his strong decoder to set the dish, which hv BN able to diplay dish 100, but on my own decoder, it can't scan for channel.

Has anyone encountered issues with some channels on gotv of recent. Most of the stations that make small sense have been scrambled and I always rescan amd adjust the antenna and it's the same problem. Or can there be something wrong with the decoder buts its relatively new. Just want to know IG I am alone on this.
Re: Dstv Unable To Scan For Channels by zikodem(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2017
Aiphai:

Has anyone encountered issues with some channels on gotv of recent. Most of the stations that make small sense have been scrambled and I always rescan amd adjust the antenna and it's the same problem. Or can there be something wrong with the decoder buts its relatively new. Just want to know IG I am alone on this.
All u need do is to take ur decoder to any muilt choice outlet and dey will help u scan it, am sure all d channels will come up

(1) (Reply)

Download Project Power 2020 / 2011 - Nollywood Upcoming Releases! / SEVENTH SON (february 2015) ‘full Movie’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.