Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video (60914 Views)

DMW Obama Spotted In Davido's Studio, Debunk Rumour Of Being Chased Out / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead / "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Trexnemesis(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2017
Jajayi:
Bros take a chill pill abeg grin. There's no such thing as Illuminati

Go to illuminati.com to find out the truth. Be careful!!
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by ladesson(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2017
this is real o.they are already in africa.pls,dont be blindfolded.not about makin money alone bt winning souls 4d devil.davido might jst show those sign in if video bt there is alot hidden behind those sign/video.dont speak for them but ursef alone.

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 14, 2017
Who don mumu don mumu

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Jinf: 6:07pm On May 14, 2017
sureteeboy:

They will soon come here and start insulting you for bringing this up. They have chosen to believe these stuffs are not real even when some of the American artistes have claimed they've sold their soul to the devil with no regrets. 2 Thess 2:6-11
Before you jump and comment, did you read what he wrote? "Black and White, Red".. So they don't use those colours in church? If he wrote facts, no one would insult him.

NB: i used the word "facts" cuz i'm trying to be nice here. angry
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by DollarAngel(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2017
You are right

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by mantosa(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2017
Not discrediting your statement but what can you say about the analysis of DBanj's Oliver Twist video which was claimed as a representation of illuminati

sureteeboy:

They will soon come here and start insulting you for bringing this up. They have chosen to believe these stuffs are not real even when some of the American artistes have claimed they've sold their soul to the devil with no regrets. 2 Thess 2:6-11

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Trexnemesis(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2017
ivolt:
An hustler will never be accused of being an Illuminati,
but if he/she become successful he automatically becomes
a member of Illuminati.

I blame Buhari for this.

Beauty, talent/ingenuity, high potential, intelligence etc make you a target for recruitment. Remember money is power and power rules the world. Wake up man! This is the age of "Aquarius "
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 14, 2017
There's nothing like Illuminati

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Xandrose(m): 6:11pm On May 14, 2017
bros!!!!!,na true u talk o :obros!!!!!,na true u talk o
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by free2ryhme: 6:12pm On May 14, 2017
aldexrio:
Pls I just noticed this and I was wondering if anyone other person did. In Davido's IF song there are some prominent illuminati symbols I observed.
1. The scene where Davido is wearing a white coat with black stripes. Black and white patterns on carpets, walls etc in movie scenes and music videos have been linked as one of the symbol the represents illuminati's influence in the videos.

2. Red colour: Red is use as a form of distraction, temptation or seduction in movies scene. Like an attractive lady dressed in red is usually used to seduce the main character. This also is regarded as a form of illuminati symbol of temptation.

3. Finally the most prominent is the pyramid with the eye of Horus (the all seeing eye).

All these symbols featured in this scene (2:35) in Davido's music video IF.

Pls I will like your contribution to this.

True Illuminati symbolism

Well Nigerian Music is their next target

That is what you get when (C) 2017 Sony Music Entertainment International Limited gets involve on your music

Sony is Illuminati
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 14, 2017
just imagine how this silly post made front page
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by learnedman(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2017
busybody abeg go siddon
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Talkwell: 6:18pm On May 14, 2017
Benekruku:

Childish assumption!

Op sef fit call "See caution" traffic sign illuminati symbol

What is childish there,or is it when he wears a T shirt with the inscription ILLUMINATI that you'll know something is wrong !!!

You're probably an atheist,Christians won't speak like this!!!

The behavior you're depicting is what these foreigners want from you,they stick their bullshit at our faces and know we won't speak.

Gradually they'll start injecting the videos with more subtle symbolisms, until they finally go full blown satanic like the foreign musicians that are already under their control.

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by olab059(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2017
Nutase:
nursery 6

Hmm!

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by TrapHedges(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2017
Illuminati will never let some niggas in
good one OBO
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:19pm On May 14, 2017
I have a question to all the illuminati watchers Do you watch music videos to look for these symbols?

3 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by mrsfavour(f): 6:20pm On May 14, 2017
LOVEGINO:
hmmmm. And u re litistening to dem abi. I go report u to una pastor.
a beg o
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Trexnemesis(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2017
whitebeard:
pls enlighten me what world order

Do the research by yourself. Search for things like 'new world order', Age of Aquarius, Freemason, the bonesmen, illuminati, New Age Agenda, etc. Come and share your experience with us.
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Boldtrust(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2017
davido is a small small. too small in all ramifications for illuminati membership.
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Youdondeymad: 6:22pm On May 14, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

lol...soon he will say that the meaning of davidos lyrics was that he was professing his love and wealth to the Devil

if I tell you (devil) say I love you o
My money na ur own o baby (he davido ascribing his wealth to the Illuminati god)

He he, Nigerians una no go kee me. Make una self get sense nah
ROTFL.....

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Talkwell: 6:22pm On May 14, 2017
MainHerioneHoon:
I have a question to all the illuminati watchers Do you watch music videos to look for these symbols?

No !!
but we're not blind,if someone does a music video,it should clearly depict what the lyrics of the song entails,not symbolisms!!!
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by olab059(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2017
Talkwell:

What is childish there,or is it when he wears a T shirt with the inscription ILLUMINATI that you'll know something is wrong !!!

You're probably an atheist,Christians won't speak like this!!!

The behavior you're depicting is what these foreigners want from you,they stick their bullshit at our faces and know we won't speak.

Gradually they'll start injecting the videos with more subtle symbolisms, until they finally go full blown satanic like the foreign musicians that are already under their control.

So you that you are a Christian and not Illuminati, how is your life? You still sin everyday, and on top of that, you are suffering here in Nigeria. Better face your life and how to make it better than one phantom story of Illuminati that doesn't exist. People that believe all these Illuminati stories are lazy unsuccessful people that are looking for excuse for their failure in life.

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by RighteousI: 6:24pm On May 14, 2017
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by tragergeorge(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2017
aldexrio:
Pls I just noticed this and I was wondering if anyone other person did. In Davido's IF song there are some prominent illuminati symbols I observed.
1. The scene where Davido is wearing a white coat with black stripes. Black and white patterns on carpets, walls etc in movie scenes and music videos have been linked as one of the symbol the represents illuminati's influence in the videos.

2. Red colour: Red is use as a form of distraction, temptation or seduction in movies scene. Like an attractive lady dressed in red is usually used to seduce the main character. This also is regarded as a form of illuminati symbol of temptation.

3. Finally the most prominent is the pyramid with the eye of Horus (the all seeing eye).

na Jonathan I blame, I wish e provide jobs, you nor for DE jobless like this
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Diplomaticbeing(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2017
One major hallmark of all wretched people is that they know all the ways that leads to success, but appallingly and irritatingly, they're never successful in anything.

Under achievement isn't and can never be a sign of holiness and goodness. Truly, conceit is God's gift to small-minded people. Anything beyond the parochial and low intellect of a small-minded person is evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Nathan2016: 6:30pm On May 14, 2017
You need a hobby Op
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by lexxwiz(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2017
Lol people sha.. Well, uluminati na cult nah, alot of Nigerians full inside. Matter of fact, my friends dad is one of them but the baffling thing is, owu dey blow this my guy papa.. No jokes...!! I come dey doubt plenty things sef..
Back to topic.; make una stop dey carry people matter for head like gala... @Op goan hustle...
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Edwardnesta: 6:36pm On May 14, 2017
What's with all this trash talking about illuminati. Take a chill pill dude, I'm sure if you really know about the illuminati you'd know the kind of characters to not link with them.
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by deleo16(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3793083/ten-popular-mind-control-techniques. Mind control things from top world elite music one of them
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by TIDDOLL(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2017
Jajayi:
Bros take a chill pill abeg grin. There's no such thing as Illuminati
Very funny grin
You sure don't know what you are talking about tho sad

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by majorbravo: 6:51pm On May 14, 2017
aldexrio:

You missed this one.

1 Share

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by agborodun: 6:53pm On May 14, 2017
Confirmed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nina Ricchie Hawks Pure Water In Sexy, Tight, Short, Gown (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos / DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.