Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

A Nigerian At Bus Stop in Washington - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nigerian At Bus Stop in Washington (1775 Views)

One Thing Every Lady Must Stop In 2015 / UEFA Champions League To Stop In 2014 / Nigerian At The Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian At Bus Stop in Washington by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2007
A Nigerian was visiting Washington, DC for the first time. She wanted to see the Capitol building. Unfortunately, she couldn't find it, so she asked a police officer for directions -

"Excuse me, officer, how do I get to the Capitol building?"

The officer replied, "Wait here at this bus stop for the number 54 bus. It'll take you right there." She thanked the officer and he drives off.

Three hours later the police officer returned to the same area and,
sure enough, the Nigerian is still waiting at the same bus stop.

The officer got out of his car and said, "Excuse me, but to get to the Capitol building, I said to wait here for the number 54 bus and that was three hours ago! Why are you still waiting?"

The Nigerian replied, "Don't worry, officer, it won't be long now,
The 45th bus just went by!"

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian At Bus Stop in Washington by Eurphoria(f): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2007
nah i am not having this. Nigerians arent dumb
Re: A Nigerian At Bus Stop in Washington by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2007
hee, why don't you accept what we are not use to, do we have BUS numbered in Nigeria. That is not the matter of been dumb but the matter of familiarity
Re: A Nigerian At Bus Stop in Washington by watever(f): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2007
lol, thats a blonde joke. .seen it somewhere b4 grin
Re: A Nigerian At Bus Stop in Washington by Eurphoria(f): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2007
ok i accept.
the joke is lame period. didnt make me laff, it was predictable and its been told a million times with different nationalities.  Dont take offence after all you didnt make this joke bye cheesy
Re: A Nigerian At Bus Stop in Washington by lameda(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2007
comeon appreciate a little, thats funny enuogh to trow you out of your chair[color=#770077][/color]
Re: A Nigerian At Bus Stop in Washington by StanP(m): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2007
sad are u really a Nigerian? commom naija person no de Bleep up like that.U beta be Patriotic
Re: A Nigerian At Bus Stop in Washington by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2007
Guys this is a joke, sorry if this had upset you
Re: A Nigerian At Bus Stop in Washington by TBADMUS(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2007
honeycome abi!!ur name makes me laf more dan d joke.ur talent fit cary u reach grammy if u no kiaful o!!!!!!
Re: A Nigerian At Bus Stop in Washington by Eurphoria(f): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2007
girl it wasnt offensive, or upsetting, just lame thats all. especially as many would not identify Nigerians with that joke, if you had said a village, empty head from some back waters errmm maybe undecided or a mentally challenged indiviual. Maybe
Re: A Nigerian At Bus Stop in Washington by alaladakosta(f): 2:26am On Jan 02, 2015
Ok, Next.
Re: A Nigerian At Bus Stop in Washington by segun544(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2015
op dat joke is fucking dry I just wasted my mb
Re: A Nigerian At Bus Stop in Washington by wildikeman(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2015
honeycome:
A Nigerian was visiting Washington, DC for the first time. She wanted to see the Capitol building. Unfortunately, she couldn't find it, so she asked a police officer for directions -

"Excuse me, officer, how do I get to the Capitol building?"

The officer replied, "Wait here at this bus stop for the number 54 bus. It'll take you right there." She thanked the officer and he drives off.

Three hours later the police officer returned to the same area and,
sure enough, the Nigerian is still waiting at the same bus stop.

The officer got out of his car and said, "Excuse me, but to get to the Capitol building, I said to wait here for the number 54 bus and that was three hours ago! Why are you still waiting?"

The Nigerian replied, "Don't worry, officer, it won't be long now,
The 45th bus just went by!"
hahaha very funny. Is dis the joke going on in the states now?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Read This Right? / Ak 47 / Joke! Rich Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.