Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

A gallant hero is gone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A gallant hero is gone (1119 Views)

Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! / My Little Brother Is Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A gallant hero is gone by blazebright: 10:31am On May 14, 2017
Noble Ubadire died on 12th may 2017 he was shot at the Northern part of Nigeria. BORNO STATE. My humble student. Just last month he was planning to leave that the place. May his soul rest in peace. This boko haram war has taken too many souls.

Re: A gallant hero is gone by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2017
rip
Re: A gallant hero is gone by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 14, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: A gallant hero is gone by MurderX: 1:17pm On May 14, 2017
Mod front page please.
Re: A gallant hero is gone by tonytony208(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2017
blazebright:
Noble Ubadire died on 12th may 2017 he was shot at the Northern part of Nigeria. BORNO STATE. My humble student. Just last month he was planning to leave that the place. May his soul rest in peace. This boko haram war has taken too many souls.

I have no pity for any soldier. You can't be harassing and humiliating civilians on the street and expect the same civilians to wish you well.

Tax payers' money are used in training you, buying your weapons and paying your salaries. Yet, you turn yourselves to oppressors of the tax payers because the helpless and hapless taxpayer doesn't have gun or training to defend himself.

What's the purpose of your training? Is it to be the defender of the helpless or the abuser and predator of the helpless?

Once more, no pity for them until they change their godless dispositions.

1 Like

Re: A gallant hero is gone by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 14, 2017
Eyah RIP may his soul be granted eternal rest
Re: A gallant hero is gone by izzou(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2017
RIP Mr Soldier

But personally, I feel nothing whenever I read about their death

After the day a soldier flogged me mercilessly at Alakija bus stop because I didn't stop the car when he asked me to (even though I didn't see him), I don't really care what becomes their fate.

1 Like

Re: A gallant hero is gone by blazebright: 9:29pm On May 14, 2017
I understand how you feel all are not the same. If you knew him you won't say so.
Re: A gallant hero is gone by tonytony208(m): 2:35am On May 15, 2017
blazebright:
I understand how you feel all are not the same. If you knew him you won't say so.

As far as I'm concerned, they are heartless people and deserve no pity.
Re: A gallant hero is gone by juliebrown: 10:44am On May 15, 2017
izzou:
RIP Mr Soldier

But personally, I feel nothing whenever I read about their death

After the day a soldier flogged me mercilessly at Alakija bus stop because I didn't stop the car when he asked me to (even though I didn't see him), I don't really care what becomes their fate.
you shld have respect 4 d dead, and to add that no soldier will jst start flogging u without u doing something, u knew wen approaching soldiers check point, u are suppose to slow down and stop, reduce d volume of ur music and don't make or receive call bt rather we wnt to show we have right forgetting the fact these guys have pass through alot while we were busy sleeping in the comfort of our bed

1 Like

Re: A gallant hero is gone by izzou(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2017
juliebrown:
you shld have respect 4 d dead, and to add that no soldier will jst start flogging u without u doing something, u knew wen approaching soldiers check point, u are suppose to slow down and stop, reduce d volume of ur music and don't make or receive call bt rather we wnt to show we have right forgetting the fact these guys have pass through alot while we were busy sleeping in the comfort of our bed

First of all,it was no Checkpoint. It was a traffic jam and they were trying to make a path for their vehicle. I didn't see them. When I decided to move,because my front was free,he just came and started flogging me.

People pleaded that I didn't know but it all fell on deaf ears. I have never been humiliated or embarrassed in my life

Folks like you talk because you haven't had any encounter with them. Sincerely, I have no pity for any soldier killed by terrorists, even if he is related to me.

No matter how many dies in a minute, I can never feel any pity for them or their families. The Nigerian army is very heartless when dealing with civilians

I have respect for the dead,but I don't have any for soldiers,robbers,rapists and terrorists
Re: A gallant hero is gone by blazebright: 6:47pm On May 15, 2017
They must have beaten you. Have pity for those fighting for you and I. This guy in question visited me on December I asked him how much they pay him he told me 40k. Pls have pity and pray for them.
Re: A gallant hero is gone by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 15, 2017
This is why procrastination is bad. Last month he was planning to leave that place but he kept on procrastinating, now see the result

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . / Who Is A Feminine Woman To YOU? Who Is A Masculine Man To YOU / This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.