Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Big Scam Alert - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Big Scam Alert (2607 Views)

Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! / Scam Alert stallion44 | Drisalsha / Smart TV Scam Alert By This Fellow And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Scam Alert by oluwapelumi19: 10:50am On May 14, 2017
Please dont mind my errors
I bought an icloud locked iPhone 6s+here and i posted for whom to unlock it at a cheaper and this whatsapp me telling me his gonna do it for 45k and i agreed and sent him half of the money around March and he said its gonna take 3days for its to get opened.. After the days he said nothing happened oo telling me to be patient and this patient got to April, this guy still saying same Things, when i got tired i told, i wanna swap with iPhone 6s and he agreed and i sent him the phone and the money... This is May i havent gotten neither the phone nor my money and this same guy scammed a girl of 33k for network unlocking.. I type this in pains and tears... I dont know his username here bought got his BANK DETAILS and his number... BE WARNED

This guy has Promised to pay me back mid June and i have accepted and even the Police said i should give him till June 16..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Scam Alert by fibonacci2526: 11:29am On May 14, 2017
oluwapelumi19:
I bought an icloud locked iPhone 6s+here and i posted for whom to unlock it at a cheaper and this whatsapp me telling me his gonna do it for 45k and i agreed and sent him half of the money around March and he said its gonna take 3days for its to get opened.. After the days he said nothing happened oo telling me to be patient and this patient got to April, this guy still saying same Things, when i got tired i told, i wanna swap with iPhone 6s and he agreed and i sent him the phone and the money... This is May i havent gotten neither the phone nor my money and this same guy scammed a girl of 33k for network unlocking.. I type this in pains and tears... I dont know his username here bought got his BANK DETAILS and his number... BE WARNED

Njoku ikedichi chijioke 0018947840 gtbank

Wow that's really sad.
Re: Big Scam Alert by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 14, 2017
oluwapelumi19:

Sorry bro, so much for trusting him. Can't you try tracking him with those bank details?
Re: Big Scam Alert by princemillla(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2017
You have the best tool to track him down. Go to police station and report him. If he fail to respond then his bank and his bvn should be mark red.

I hate people who betrays trust
Re: Big Scam Alert by oluwapelumi19: 12:46pm On May 14, 2017
princemillla:
You have the best tool to track him down. Go to police station and report him. If he fail to respond then his bank and his bvn should be mark red.

I hate people who betrays trust
my friend said the bank wont release any information about him
Re: Big Scam Alert by oluwapelumi19: 12:46pm On May 14, 2017
SnowJay92:

Sorry bro, so much for trusting him. Can't you try tracking him with those bank details?
they wont release any information about him
Re: Big Scam Alert by oluwapelumi19: 12:47pm On May 14, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Wow that's really sad.
thank u bro lost the money and the phone
Re: Big Scam Alert by thegame(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2017
Go and report at the police station. All you need is a police report to get the info from the bank and/or block the account. The police will write a letter informing the bank to block and maybe detain the suspect depending on how you report it.
Just know police is totally not your friend here. You will be charged for the report and all. Just report this first and see how it goes. All these thieves on nairaland should be adequately tracked and believe me, gtbank doesn't condone fraudsters
Re: Big Scam Alert by oluwapelumi19: 1:05pm On May 14, 2017
thegame:
Go and report at the police station. All you need is a police report to get the info from the bank and/or block the account. The police will write a letter informing the bank to block and maybe detain the suspect depending on how you report it.
Just know police is totally not your friend here. You will be charged for the report and all. Just report this first and see how it goes. All these thieves on nairaland should be adequately tracked and believe me, gtbank doesn't condone fraudsters
ok thank u bro God bless u.... This guy his really a monster
Re: Big Scam Alert by princemillla(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2017
oluwapelumi19:
my friend said the bank wont release any information about him

That's true.... Goto police station and raise alert on him. Settle police 3k. U get his bvn flagged straight..... Don't dull ur self. Bvn is the surest way to deal with online scammers
Re: Big Scam Alert by HRich(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2017
You just Provided Help
MMM way
PH.
bear it

1 Like

Re: Big Scam Alert by oluwapelumi19: 3:38pm On May 14, 2017
princemillla:

That's true.... Goto police station and raise alert on him. Settle police 3k. U get his bvn flagged straight..... Don't dull ur self. Bvn is the surest way to deal with online scammers
ok tanks bro gonna do that this week have been crying sef but thanks man
Re: Big Scam Alert by oluwapelumi19: 3:40pm On May 14, 2017
HRich:
You just Provided Help

MMM way

PH.

bear it
bear what 50k and iPhone 6s+ and what about the girl money sef 33k
Re: Big Scam Alert by HRich(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2017
oluwapelumi19:
bear what 50k and iPhone 6s+ and what about the girl money sef 33k

All na Help
Re: Big Scam Alert by princemillla(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2017
oluwapelumi19:
ok tanks bro gonna do that this week have been crying sef but thanks man

Cry no more pls police is ur friend in a situation like this
Re: Big Scam Alert by fibonacci2526: 3:58pm On May 14, 2017
HRich:
You just Provided Help

MMM way

PH.

bear it

That's such a silly thing to say.
Re: Big Scam Alert by d33types: 5:14pm On May 14, 2017
stupidity of the highest order. i feel no ounce of pity for you.
the first time was a mistake on your part, the second is pure stupidity, foolishness and naiveity. i'm soo angry, i don't know what to say to you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Scam Alert by oluwapelumi19: 6:46pm On May 14, 2017
d33types:
the first time was a mistake on your part, the second is pure stupidity, foolishness and naiveity. i'm soo angry, i don't know what to say to you.
yes i understand bro
Re: Big Scam Alert by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 14, 2017
d33types:

This is soo harsh bro, we all have our naive days, it's experiences that make us wiser. Besides its not a crime to trust people, or is it because our society has unofficially adopted criminality as a way of life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Scam Alert by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 14, 2017
oluwapelumi19:
they wont release any information about him

Make use of the police and the courts, get some legal backing that would force the bank to release his data, then take it from their. Just find a police officer you can trust, am sure some well meaning people here would be willing to help you.
Re: Big Scam Alert by d33types: 10:19pm On May 14, 2017
SnowJay92:

This is soo harsh bro, we all have our naive days, it's experiences that make us wiser. Besides its not a crime to trust people, or is it because our society has unofficially adopted criminality as a way of life?
He was scammed twice,by the same person.even fools won't fall for this.
It is not a crime to trust,but it is stupidity to trust somebody you've not seen,and then be scammed 2 good times.

Humanity has always been wicked.somebody has not redeemed himself and you gave him a 2nd chance? Wow

1 Like

Re: Big Scam Alert by Nobody: 6:21am On May 15, 2017
d33types:

He was scammed twice,by the same person.even fools won't fall for this.
It is not a crime to trust,but it is stupidity to trust somebody you've not seen,and then be scammed 2 good times.

Humanity has always been wicked.somebody has not redeemed himself and you gave him a 2nd chance? Wow

Still that doesn't mean he deserved what happened to him, no one does, least you can do is be compassionate, even if he bleeped up.
Re: Big Scam Alert by enoch273: 8:24am On May 15, 2017
oluwapelumi19:

Sir you already ve all you need, just go to police with your little evidence and get a report then visit the bank with it, they will give you his information and also block his account number, he won't be able to withdraw or purchase anything until he pays you.

And he will ve to do the stress of visiting Lagos too before he can unblock his account, GTB head quarters is in Lagos
Re: Big Scam Alert by oluwapelumi19: 6:36pm On May 18, 2017
Have said mine u guys should just be Careful... Deal with f2f meaning face to face
Re: Big Scam Alert by oluwapelumi19: 6:53pm On May 18, 2017
Thank u guys have reported the case to the Police
Thank u so much
Re: Big Scam Alert by oluwapelumi19: 1:16am On Jul 16, 2017
oluwapelumi19:
Thank u guys have reported the case to the Police

Thank u so much
told you guys that this same guy is a big thief and he will never make it in his life

Re: Big Scam Alert by Nsonaso(m): 7:32am On Jul 16, 2017
oluwapelumi19:

This guy has Promised to pay me back mid June and i have accepted and even the Police said i should give him till June 16..
First mistake is to buy an icloud locked iphone.

Reason being that it could be a stolen phone and you will be tracked by the owner as you're trying to unlock it.

In your next life to come don't try it.

Is true nobody is an Iceland of knowledge. I import iPhones and other phones and to the best of my knowledge nobody has ever succeeded in unlocking iCloud locked same with Xiaomi lock if the bootloader of the phone is not unlocked. You cannot bypass their security.

Please next don't even advise your enemy to buy iCloud Locked iPhone.

If the person tells it can be unlocked, tell him or her to go unlock it and sell to you

1 Like

Re: Big Scam Alert by sakalisis(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2017
Nsonaso:

First mistake is to buy an icloud locked iphone.

Reason being that it could be a stolen phone and you will be tracked by the owner as you're trying to unlock it.

In your next life to come don't try it.

Is true nobody is an Iceland of knowledge. I import iPhones and other phones and to the best of my knowledge nobody has ever succeeded in unlocking iCloud locked same with Xiaomi lock if the bootloader of the phone is not unlocked. You cannot bypass their security.

Please next don't even advise your enemy to buy iCloud Locked iPhone.

If the person tells it can be unlocked, tell him or her to go unlock it and sell to you

Op Am sorry for your loss.. u r too Dull mehn

Mr Nnonaso, Icloud locked phone can be unlocked (depending on the status of IMEI) just that it is very very very expensive and miself dont advise except for iPhone 7/7+.
Re: Big Scam Alert by oluwapelumi19: 2:57am On Jul 17, 2017
sakalisis:

Mr Nnonaso, Icloud locked phone can be unlocked (depending on the status of IMEI) just that it is very very very expensive and miself dont advise except for iPhone 7/7+.

thanks
Re: Big Scam Alert by omoskenso(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2017
sakalisis:

How much to unlock icloud locked iphone 7,7+?
Re: Big Scam Alert by sakalisis(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2017
omoskenso:

How much to unlock icloud locked iphone 7,7+?

Between 110-135k depending on the nature of your IMEi
Re: Big Scam Alert by Emerituz(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2017
oluwapelumi19:

M really sorry for your loss bro. I pray he gets apprehended

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Uk Used Laptops For Give Away Price / Iphone 7plus for 79k..Sold And Samsung S8 for 59k...Available Both For 135k / Water Treatment Plant For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.