Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

8 Signs You Are Dealing With A Perfectionist - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Signs You Are Dealing With A Perfectionist (26501 Views)

4 Signs You Are Going To Be Fired And How To Fix Them / 5 Signs You Are In The Wrong Job / Mortuary Attendant Reveals D Most Scarying Encounter When Dealing Wit Deadbodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs You Are Dealing With A Perfectionist by yorubaisevil: 7:26am On May 15, 2017
Femich18:

I don't seems to understand what that guy meant by Procrastination.... They don't procrastinate in my opinion
They do, especially when they don't have time to such things as exactly as they would have wanted... It is normal... And celebrating success is a put off...just a nor mal perfectionist
Re: 8 Signs You Are Dealing With A Perfectionist by SuperSuave(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2017
nicko28:

Me too
How do you manage to cope? The only thing that keeps me going is the fact that it will soon be over in few months time.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Dealing With A Perfectionist by frankson1(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2017
JARUSHUB:
cc: lalasticlala

I am working on 1,2, and 7 because they are affecting me negatively. It's difficult though.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Dealing With A Perfectionist by Femich18(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2017
yorubaisevil:

They do, especially when they don't have time to such things as exactly as they would have wanted... It is normal... And celebrating success is a put off...just a normal perfectionist
Alright then
Re: 8 Signs You Are Dealing With A Perfectionist by ndubueze92(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2017
PaperLace:
I don't agree with all. This perfectionist seems like an extreme one.
My husband is a perfectionist. He rarely delegates, and he doesn't exhibit some of these traits either.

I also think perfectionists don't procrastinate (unnecessarily), they love to get things done as soon as possible. I might be wrong though.
. No your very correct...
Re: 8 Signs You Are Dealing With A Perfectionist by Natureinspred: 11:19am On May 15, 2017
PaperLace:
I don't agree with all. This perfectionist seems like an extreme one.
My husband is a perfectionist. He rarely delegates, and he doesn't exhibit some of these traits either.

I also think perfectionists don't procrastinate (unnecessarily), they love to get things done as soon as possible. I might be wrong though.

you are very correct.perfectionist are not procastinators.its the sanguine temperament that are procastinators.
they like to please others thats true,and they are true friends though they do not make friends easily and they have just few friends,they are loving to be with just that they dont like mistake and they are indifferent which is their weakness.i stop here ooo
Re: 8 Signs You Are Dealing With A Perfectionist by Natureinspred: 11:26am On May 15, 2017
yorubaisevil:

They do, especially when they don't have time to such things as exactly as they would have wanted... It is normal... And celebrating success is a put off...just a nor mal perfectionist

they do not procastinate at all.its the sanguine who is playful that procastinate and will never get anything done at all only talking.
perfectionist when given any task to do will want to do it by all means because he does not want to fail anyone.they celebrate success but they do not show it because they are introverts.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Dealing With A Perfectionist by openmine(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2017
'some' of the things perfectionist do are worth emulating but I think 'balance' in whatsoever you do in life is the key to self-fulfillment....
Re: 8 Signs You Are Dealing With A Perfectionist by nicko28(f): 4:35pm On May 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
How do you manage to cope? The only thing that keeps me going is the fact that it will soon be over in few months time.

Am used to it now, it's usually getting better, because I know now, don't tried to hard to please perfectionist, they always think they know it all, I just go along with the flow, let he do it alone, because at the end he always win and always do perfect job. I tried sometimes but........
Re: 8 Signs You Are Dealing With A Perfectionist by SuperSuave(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2017
nicko28:

Am used to it now, it's usually getting better, because I know now, don't tried to hard to please perfectionist, they always think they know it all, I just go along with the flow, let he do it alone, because at the end he always win and always do perfect job. I tried sometimes but........
hmm..it is well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where One Who Study Economist Can Work / 5 Things That Can Make You Self-employed In Nigeria / Ican Vs Anan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.