Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,861 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

The Evolved Nigeria. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Evolved Nigeria. (536 Views)

The Evolved Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evolved Nigeria. by lawrykings(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2017
Recent times a lot has been going through me, like the phloem and xylem I couldn't help but translocate and conduct them.

Sometimes I can't help but worry about how anomalous the Nigerian system has grown over time, the naivety, greed, pains and lots more of the system is so pathogenic that her organs (people) susceptible to give into any form of vice.

On a sunday morning sat down and was making deep cerebration on My country and a lot began trooping in my mind as I was assimilating them like a seed seriously imbibing water and it was getting obvious that if I continue that way I may osmotically burst up depressed and the last time I remembered the lagoon wey de our side too deep them fit no find my body
Re: The Evolved Nigeria. by lawrykings(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2017
Here are some of my thoughts and what I foresee Nigeria to be soon.

1.i foresee a generation where federal government will almost want to beg her Nigerians to go to school.

2.i foresee a generation where young school leavers will hear JAMB and sigh in dismay.

3. i foresee a generation reverting to skills acquisitions.

4.i foresee a generation where formal education will only be revered by few because it can't give knowledge but only *SCHOLASTIC* skill.
(Reading and writing)

5.i foresee a generation where the average Nigerian parent can't wait to enroll their newly born baby to a skill acquisition program.

6.I foresee a generation where skill acquisition fees will be equivalent to what we pay as school fee today!

7.I foresee a generation that's industrious with little or no regard for the government.

8.i foresee a generation that will now feel their destiny is in their hands and not just prayer and government.

9.I foresee a generation where lecturers/teachers are leaving classrooms, only those with the calling to teach remains!

10. i foresee a generation of wise youth and people ready to be active and not passive.

I see hope, I see light at the end of tunnel for the average naija man.
_Stay positive.

(1) (Reply)

See The Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Delta State, She Is 7 Months Pregnant / Lists Of All Banks Contact Center And E-mail Address: / Why Do Some People Succeed In Life And Others Don't?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.