Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Fraudulent Car Websites In USA. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fraudulent Car Websites In USA. (403 Views)

How To NEVER Fall Prey To Fraudulent Car Dealers And Problematic Cars. / Beware Of This Scam And Fraudulent Car Dealer By Name Andrew John From Sokot / Fraudulent Car Seller On Jiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Car Websites In USA. by smugmanuel(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2017
I would like to use this medium to warn my fellow Nigerians about these fraudulent car websites in USA.
Please my country people never make or transfer momey to this people.

1. qualitycarguys.com
They are on facebook and on LinkedIn. Please never deal with them or you have yourself to blame. Once they get hold of your money they stop taking your calls. Go to Facebook and see few people they've duped and counting. I'm a victim as well and I wouldn't want any Nigerian to fall a victim. Will post other websites as time goes on.

(1) (Reply)

2003 Toyota Matrix... 1.4m / Clean Tokunbo 2010 Toyota Corolla / Registered 2004 Honda Pilot For Sale @ N1.350 (neg)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.