Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

My Experience Yesterday At My Jamb Centre - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience Yesterday At My Jamb Centre (851 Views)

Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode / Please Help I Havent Received My Jamb Centre And Date / Issues Logging In My Jamb Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Yesterday At My Jamb Centre by zubycharles(m): 5:34pm On May 14, 2017
I was posted to St Charles computer Institute in Aboh mbaise, IMO state. I had to travel from Abia to IMO state. Although I came around 10.19am,i was shocked to see that the candidates scheduled for 7.30am were still outside..
And moreover the hall wasn't too big to accommodate them all so they were divided into three sections. immediately the first section started their test the power supply went down .they had to call a technician and it took about an hour to put it in order
to cut the story short, the candidates scheduled for 7.30am were done at about 8.50pm. Then we struggled and went in at about 9.30pm surprisingly the power supply went off again.... it was revived around 10.15pm , but at that time some candidates went home in anger. while we were waiting, Jamb officials came and pleaded that the test can't hold again because of the time... although the exams have been postponed to Wednesday.
..It was really a bad day for all the candidates who had their tests in that particular center.
.pls share your experiences too..

1 Like

Re: My Experience Yesterday At My Jamb Centre by bizza45: 5:42pm On May 14, 2017
hahaahaha 10:15pm.... omo na night exam una write..... what type of exam is someone writing as from 7:30a.m till 8:50p.m even if na tofel
Re: My Experience Yesterday At My Jamb Centre by Beejay1117(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2017
lalasticlala

I am saying this again

another word for incompetency is jamb
this people are not in anyway ready for the conduct of the 2017 utme. after spending months all in the name of making preparations the came out with a system that is not in any way better than the former
i blame Buhari for replacing a professor of test and measurement with an ORDINARY professor of Islamic studies
INDEED THERE WAS A NIGERIA. PLEASE ONE MINUTE SILENCE FOR OUR DEAD EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM
R.I.P TO THE DEAD

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dumo Lulu Briggs Donates A Two Story Building To Geology Department UNN (photos) / Past Questions For Ui's Post Graduate Entrance Exam / Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Post Utme Screening Schedule.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.