Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

How To Get To Institute Of Criminal Justice And Criminology, Festac From Agege - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get To Institute Of Criminal Justice And Criminology, Festac From Agege (1798 Views)

Kirikiri Inmate Enrolls For Phd In Criminology At NOUN / Evans, JAMB Snake & Jacob Zuma Featured In UNILORIN's Criminology Exam Question / 7 Universities That Offer Criminology In Nigeria And Everything You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To Institute Of Criminal Justice And Criminology, Festac From Agege by MadisonIvy: 8:11pm On May 14, 2017
....Good evening. Please, I need directions on how to get to the institute of Criminal justice and criminology, Festac from Agege. That is my assigned jamb examination centre and I have no clue on how to get there. Please help with directions.
Re: How To Get To Institute Of Criminal Justice And Criminology, Festac From Agege by MayhorE(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2017
if u gt no other option use google earth or google map
Re: How To Get To Institute Of Criminal Justice And Criminology, Festac From Agege by Basildvalour(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2017
I do not know the exact place in Festac where the centre is but getting to Festac first should be paramount and from there, you can find your way to the centre.

From Agege, board a bus going to Oshodi. When you get to Oshodi you'll get buses going to Mile 2. Take any of the buses going to Mile 2. Drop at Mile 2, come down from the bridge and you will find buses going to Okoko, Satellite, Agboju axis. Board any of such buses and ask them to drop you at First Gate and that gate will be Festac gate.

You could ask your way around or ask some policemen who are always stationed at the gate.

1 Like

Re: How To Get To Institute Of Criminal Justice And Criminology, Festac From Agege by MadisonIvy: 9:36pm On May 14, 2017
Basildvalour:
I do not know the exact place in Festac where the centre is but getting to Festac first should be paramount and from there, you can find your way to the centre.

From Agege, board a bus going to Oshodi. When you get to Oshodi you'll get buses going to Mile 2. Take any of the buses going to Mile 2. Drop at Mile 2, come down from the bridge and you will find buses going to Okoko, Satellite, Agboju axis. Board any of such buses and ask them to drop you at First Gate and that gate will be Festac gate.

You could ask your way around or ask some policemen who are always stationed at the gate.

......Thanks...the centre is actually in front of 7th avenue.
Re: How To Get To Institute Of Criminal Justice And Criminology, Festac From Agege by Basildvalour(m): 10:58pm On May 14, 2017
MadisonIvy:

......Thanks...the centre is actually in front of 7th avenue.
Good. You could use any of the tricycles loading in front of the gate to get you to 7th Avenue.

All of the very best to you.

1 Like

Re: How To Get To Institute Of Criminal Justice And Criminology, Festac From Agege by MadisonIvy: 11:14am On May 16, 2017
Basildvalour:
Good. You could use any of the tricycles loading in front of the gate to get you to 7th Avenue.

All of the very best to you.

....Big thanks.....

....But I was told this morning since my exam is tomorrow by a friend that I could use Iyana - ipaja...

....He said I should take a bus to Iyana- ipaja and then to Iyana - Oba and then straight to 7th avenue festac. ...Don't know how true this is....

.....Sorry to disturb you....

(1) (Reply)

Your Certificate Is Useless Without These Three Things / Unilorin Departmental Cut Off Marks For 2017/18 Admission / Not Crossing Over To 200L In Unilorin Cos Of 0.14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.