Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread - Education (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread (147593 Views)

2019/2020 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread!!! / 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. / 2018/2019 Lasu Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by cutebarbie23: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
shabzy95:
By next week registration will start and all the list will be out this week. So those of you that your name is not yet out, just keep on checking

thanks.

what's the source of your info please?
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Dewalesblog(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
what's is the combo for predegree exam? Dentistry
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by fineyemi(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dewalesblog:

I don't think lasu jupeb is still on sale but pedegree is
alryt my brother
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by fineyemi(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
nasbas:
Please any news about direct entry admission
Direct entry have been admitted. All jupeb candidates made it. all the best bro
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
PLEASE, WHO HAS PRINTED OUT THEIR ADMISSION LETTER?!?

I have not reuploaded my result to JAMB portal and there are mistakes in what I uploaded initially. This could affect my admission. I've been admitted already. I'm reuploading it tomorrow.
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by shabzy95(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
cutebarbie23:

thanks.
what's the source of your info please?
I went to school today
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by shabzy95(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dewalesblog:
what's is the combo for predegree exam?
Dentistry
Biology,mathematics,English,physic,chemistry
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Sami1993: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Plz has lasu admitted upto 3500? according to.statistics.
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
PLEASE, HAS ANYONE ACCEPTED/REJECTED THEIR ADMISSION ON THEIR PROFILE?!?

Thanks in advance
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by LASUnarian: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dphn:
PLEASE, HAS ANYONE ACCEPTED/REJECTED THEIR ADMISSION ON THEIR PROFILE?!?

Thanks in advance

I don't think anyone has been able to. Their CAPS website keeps saying "Invalid credentials" and even when you log in to their website to check admission status, it's only to discover that the software is not up to date. The icon for examination year ends at 2016. There is no 2017 (check screenshot below)

This JAMB has continually proven to be useless and clueless.

I just wonder how we would print JAMB admission letter since we can't even log in to accept admission on JAMB's site, nor is it possible to check admission status on JAMB's website. And yet I know JAMB's admission letter would be required during clearance in school (which should begin any time from next week)

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
LASUnarian:

I don't think anyone has been able to. Their CAPS website keeps saying "Invalid credentials" and even when you log in to their website to check admission status, it's only to discover that the software is not up to date. The icon for examination year ends at 2016. There is no 2017 (check screenshot below)

I just wonder how we would print JAMB admission letter since we can't even log in to accept admission on JAMB's site, nor is it possible to check admission status on JAMB's website. And yet I know JAMB's admission letter would be required during clearance in school (which should begin any time from next week)

Thank you very much. It's the same thing as yours on my profile
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Sami1993: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
No has answer me ooo
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by midehill(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
https://twitter.com/lasuaspirants/status/920703997769641985

Guys let's all complain on twitter...join d conversation guys
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by ElRapido: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
midehill:

I don't get what this Twitter protest is for
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by midehill(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
ElRapido:

I don't get what this Twitter protest is for

Because of dey said d admisssion Ave closed
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Hadeehart101(f): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
LASUnarian:

Don't get worried over admission letter. Yes, it's one of the requirements. But, if as at when the clearance is to hold jamb has not responded yet, you'll be asked to forge ahead without the admission letter.
I did my clearance without my admission letter.
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Dewalesblog(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
shabzy95:
Biology,mathematics,English,physic,chemistry
ah but they said we only going to do 3
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by shabzy95(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dewalesblog:

ah but they said we only going to do 3
Who told you that one, I did PDS this year. We all did 5 subject
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by shabzy95(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Please guys, am looking for hostel how can I get a hostel that is not far from skul
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by LASUnarian: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hadeehart101:

Don't get worried over admission letter. Yes, it's one of the requirements. But, if as at when the clearance is to hold jamb has not responded yet, you'll be asked to forge ahead without the admission letter.
I did my clearance without my admission letter.

Okay. You are a student? What level and dept., if I may ask?
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Eleniyan15: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Been a while, you people should not give yourself hypertension que Sera Sera!!!! If you like write jamb again next year no chose lasu who you EPP.? Each year Lasu if getting more competitive secondly someone said Lasu it not transparent the truth is that all schools ain't transparent in their admission process one way or the other take for instance last year lasu admitted lot of student and it was release via PDF file and it really affected the school system *overpopulation* in various dpt and this alone can make some dpt loose NUC accreditation, for example I know of a lady last year she was admitted did all the whole necessary thing but still yet she wasn't given Matric number!!!!!! Now she taking another jamb again.
Go and ask people at faculty of ART,social sciences etc
My own dpt when I was in 100l the people I resume with today there ain't around again!!!!!!!!
To enter school easy but to survive hard

What VC is avoiding is overpopulation

Make GOD help us way dey the system already!!!;

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Eleniyan15: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
shabzy95:
Please guys, am looking for hostel how can I get a hostel that is not far from skul

What course were you admitted for?

You can get accommodation around but that shouldn't be problem but the person you going to partner with (roommate) so both of you can share the rent 50/50

First gate, p.s,agboroko,ojo, ppl (close to school)
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Eleniyan15: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
midehill:

Sorry oo this your username familiar
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Eleniyan15: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
kehinde1365:

I can't believe u just poured stone in his beans, at least the sympathy part of your constructive insult would be enough, u added extra fuel to keep his rage going...life is fair though, the people in it ain't!!!!

I don't think she said anything bad bro ..that just the plain truth

Many are called few chosen

Some people that would be admitted still won't make it to 200l

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Dewalesblog(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
shabzy95:
Who told you that one, I did PDS this year. We all did 5 subject
z it for the interview exam?? Nd how hard and complex z it?
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by LCMedia(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Eleniyan15:

You can get accommodation around but that shouldn't be problem but the person you going to partner with (roommate) so both of you can share the rent 50/50

I'm also looking for hostel close to campus.

I'm admitted to study Computer Science.
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by LCMedia(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
shabzy95:

Hey bro? I'm also seeking for a hostel.

I rep #CSc.
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Hadeehart101(f): 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
Eleniyan15:
Been a while, you people should not give yourself hypertension que Sera Sera!!!! If you like write jamb again next year no chose lasu who you EPP.? Each year Lasu if getting more competitive secondly someone said Lasu it not transparent the truth is that all schools ain't transparent in their admission process one way or the other take for instance last year lasu admitted lot of student and it was release via PDF file and it really affected the school system *overpopulation* in various dpt and this alone can make some dpt loose NUC accreditation, for example I know of a lady last year she was admitted did all the whole necessary thing but still yet she wasn't given Matric number!!!!!! Now she taking another jamb again.
Go and ask people at faculty of ART,social sciences etc
My own dpt when I was in 100l the people I resume with today there ain't around again!!!!!!!!
To enter school easy but to survive hard

What VC is avoiding is overpopulation

Make GOD help us way dey the system already!!!;

Help me tell them o. I had a coursemate who was admitted alongside, this girl paid all the necessary fees, did Iivc interview and was successful, paid school fees, we even matriculated together o. To make matters worse, she was even staying in school hostel. Alas, when it was time to check matric number she kept checking and complaining to ict. They couldn't do anything about it and she had to leave the school premises about 3 days to the beginning of first semester exams.
She wrote another utme this year and chose LASU. She hasn't been admitted yet o. Shey that kinda person will now kill herself ni?

LASUnarian:

Okay. You are a student? What level and dept., if I may ask?

Yes, 100l accounting.

Eleniyan15:

I don't think she said anything bad bro ..that just the plain truth

Many are called few chosen

Some people that would be admitted still won't make it to 200l

Lol, Just leave Kenny alone o. He actually wanted me to talk ni, and I already did...
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by highheybee: 6:29am On Oct 19, 2017
Hadeehart101:

Help me tell them o. I had a coursemate who was admitted alongside, this girl paid all the necessary fees, did Iivc interview and was successful, paid school fees, we even matriculated together o. To make matters worse, she was even staying in school hostel. Alas, when it was time to check matric number she kept checking and complaining to ict. They couldn't do anything about it and she had to leave the school premises about 3 days to the beg inning of first semester exams.
She wrote another utme this year and chose LASU. She hasn't been admitted yet o. Shey that kinda person will now kill herself ni?

Yes, 100l accounting.

Lol, Just leave Kenny alone o. He actually wanted me to talk ni, and I already did...

Bro can you pls help me sum up the total amount you paid when you entered and pls also tell me the range of amount required to rent a hostel their...pls would love if you can simplify the payments.... thanks in addy bro
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by shabzy95(m): 6:46am On Oct 19, 2017
Eleniyan15:

Accounting
How much for their prices and how can I get it
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by shabzy95(m): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2017
Dewalesblog:

z it for the interview exam?? Nd how hard and complex z it?
Nope...that's the subject u will do when u enter
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by shabzy95(m): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Hadeehart101:

Help me tell them o. I had a coursemate who was admitted alongside, this girl paid all the necessary fees, did Iivc interview and was successful, paid school fees, we even matriculated together o. To make matters worse, she was even staying in school hostel. Alas, when it was time to check matric number she kept checking and complaining to ict. They couldn't do anything about it and she had to leave the school premises about 3 days to the beginning of first semester exams.

Yes, 100l accounting.
I will like to discuss with you,if I don't mind if I can get your number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (66) (Reply)

Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume / 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.