Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

9 Mistakes We Commonly Make While Making Choice In Life (3) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 9 Mistakes We Commonly Make While Making Choice In Life (3) (405 Views)

Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? / 21 Most Commonly Confused Words In English Language. / The Most Commonly Confused Words In The English Language, According To Microsoft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Mistakes We Commonly Make While Making Choice In Life (3) by Fatherherokay(m): 3:27am On May 15, 2017
4) Making choice “to” because you have been overwhelmed with joy: sometimes in life, we tend to make decision in life that we shouldn’t because we are too overwhelmed with joy. We are not being sensitive enough to think of the pros and cons of the decision before we dabble into it. You make a choice by saying a quick yes to a guy because you think he is too precious to lose. You made a choice to enter a business deal because it sounds cool to your ear when you have not even thought of the other side of the deal. We are more predisposed to making a mistake when we hurriedly make decisions from excitement than when we are not. The best decision, most times, do not come when the brain is hyperactive because of excitement. Take life with ease and be patient with every step of your decision. If you jump into it without a careful thought, you will jump out of it with a much thought.

[b]5) Making choice “not to” because of the present situation: [/b]Due to our present status or circumstances in life, we sometimes subdued ourselves under the inferiority complex. We impede ourselves from taking the bold steps just because of who we define ourselves to be today. You believe, that girl or guy is too big for you. You settle by telling yourself, well she is just out my league. She will definitely say a NO. You refuse to submit the proposal because you feel there are 1,001 people out there that are just too better than you; so what do I have upstairs to compete with those guys. I’m challenging you today, my friend; the chance to get that dream job, appointment, deal or that dream girl or guy of yours is about swaying away if you wouldn’t act with optimism and self-confidence. That right choice that may spur you the job of your dream is about fizzling away just because of your low self-esteem. Why can’t you just take the bold step, and be satisfied you made the positive choice, even if you wouldn’t get it. Leave no chance for regret, but rather learn from your failure.
READ MORE ONhttp://www.ishopealive.com/2017/05/topic-138-9-mistakes-we-commonly-make.html

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Reschedules Utme In Lautech / [topper] Maharashtra HSC Class 12th Name Wise Result, Topper Name List 2017 / Nigerian Lady Finished As Best Graduating Medical Student I'm Ukraine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.