Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,031 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Fabregas Pulled A Shocking Comment On Arsenal’s Premier League Drought - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fabregas Pulled A Shocking Comment On Arsenal’s Premier League Drought (984 Views)

Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal / Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again / Why I Hate Ex Chelsea Captain, John Terry So Much - Cesc Fabregas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fabregas Pulled A Shocking Comment On Arsenal’s Premier League Drought by ninnomedia: 7:29am On May 15, 2017
Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas could have gotten himself into trouble with Arsenal fans after the Chelsea midfielder admitted that the Blues have claimed an impressive feat this season in the hardest football league in the world.

The Blues claimed a 1-0 win over West Brom on Friday to clinch their fifth Premier League title.

"Having played in Spain, watching a lot of ­football as I do, from ­Germany, France and Italy, this is the best league in the world. Maybe not the best ­players in the world, but it's the most competitive and most difficult league to win.

"To be able to win it two times in three years at ­Chelsea is something to be very proud of.

"Other leagues don't have these extra games, extra ­trophies and extra difficult matches. You go to Burnley and it's difficult. In Spain, you go to other places, ­to ­relegation teams, and it's not as difficult.......

Source>>>http://www.ninnomedia.com/2017/05/15/fabregas-pulled-a-shocking-comment-on-arsenals-premier-league-drought-after-securing-second-title-with-chelsea/

Re: Fabregas Pulled A Shocking Comment On Arsenal’s Premier League Drought by erimmy(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2017
But I didn't see Arsenal mentioned in the post.Could it be my eyes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fabregas Pulled A Shocking Comment On Arsenal’s Premier League Drought by babyfaceafrica: 6:41pm On May 15, 2017
erimmy:
But I didn't see Arsenal mentioned in the post.Could it be my eyes?
no mind the OP..he dey confused
Re: Fabregas Pulled A Shocking Comment On Arsenal’s Premier League Drought by erimmy(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
no mind the OP..he dey confused
I tell ya.The is really confused

(1) (Reply)

Sure Odds / 350 Odds For Sale / So This Happened To Rooney After Man City Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.