Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

My Journey To The Book Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey To The Book Of Life (302 Views)

How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Journey To The Book Of Life by Aphorism(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2017
As I was going to Genesis City through Exodus road. On the way, I saw L eviticus recording the Numbers of people at
Deuteronomy , while Joshua was waiting at the beautiful gate for J udges to see Ruth calling loudly “ Samuel! Samuel!!. At a stage, the, first and second Kings of Chronicles were coming to visit Ezra, Nehemiah and
Esther for the misfortune of Job
their brother. Then they noticed that King Psalms was teaching his children Proverbs
concerning E cclesiastes and
Songs of Solomon. This coincided with the period that I saiah and Jeremiah were engaged in Lamentation for
Ezekiel and Daniel their friend. By that time, Amos and Obadiah were not around. Three days later, Hosea, Joel and Jonah
traveled in the same ship with
Micah and Nahum to Jerusalem. Habakkuk then visited
Zephaniah who introduced him to Haggai a friend of Zechariah
whose cousin is... Read more @ www.aphorismcity.

(1) (Reply)

A Short History On Blasphemy Laws / Success Without God / Recognizing God's Text Using Truecaller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.