Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Interested In Blogging - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested In Blogging (698 Views)

Are You In Interested In Blogging Business? Buy This Blog With The Adsense Now / Please Mentor Me In Blogging!!! / Please Mentor Me In Blogging!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Blogging by clems88(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2017
Hello all ... Please I will like to go into blogging , but don't know where to start from . please I need help as to how to start and how much will be involved in creating a blog site.
Re: Interested In Blogging by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 15, 2017
clems88:
Hello all ... Please I will like to go into blogging , but don't know where to start from . please I need help as to how to start and how much will be involved in creating a blog site.
find the niche you think you can handle well, maybe music, news, sports or entertainment or gossips then blog about it. You can buy a domain from godaddy(US) domainking, whogohost etc .com = 4k or 4.5k, .com.ng =#1300, and if you don't mind you can join me on my website as an Admin, check my signature. To start your own log on to blogger.com and follow due instructions!
I hope I've been able to help!
Re: Interested In Blogging by clems88(m): 1:53pm On May 15, 2017
Tosinex:
find the niche you think you can handle well, maybe music, news, sports or entertainment or gossips then blog about it. You can buy a domain from godaddy(US) domainking, whogohost etc .com = 4k or 4.5k, .com.ng =#1300, and if you don't mind you can join me on my website as an Admin, check my signature. To start your own log on to blogger.com and follow due instructions!
how do I make the purchase. And I learnt WordPress can also be used
Re: Interested In Blogging by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 15, 2017
clems88:
how do I make the purchase. And I learnt WordPress can also be used
go to their website register and make a purchase.
Re: Interested In Blogging by AirFireEarthH20: 4:21pm On May 15, 2017
Tosinex:

Bro, can I join you on your website as an Admin? What does it entails
Re: Interested In Blogging by Nobody: 7:46am On May 16, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

Bro, can I join you on your website as an Admin? What does it entails
yeah you can! Do you have a smartphone, Android, download blogroid app, it's meant for posting on the website, all these is just to lecture you so that you can gain enough experience to start your own!
Re: Interested In Blogging by clems88(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2017
Tosinex:
tnx bro. I have started running mine on blogger but finding it hard to register for AdSense. Please how do I register

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Traders Give Up Forex Trading! / Brand New With Tags Marks And Spencer BRAS In Bulk For Sale / See How Team Work Bring Great Profit. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.