Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,240 members, 7,822,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

University Graduate, Okeke Bernard Invents Drone That Fly At A Distance Of 300m - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / University Graduate, Okeke Bernard Invents Drone That Fly At A Distance Of 300m (621 Views)

Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue / Nigerian Man Invents Machine That Can Transform Nylons & Plastics Into Petrol(pi / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Graduate, Okeke Bernard Invents Drone That Fly At A Distance Of 300m by mrBN: 3:22pm On May 15, 2017
The ingenuity in the South-Eastern part of Nigeria has no extinction as years goes by, more and more inventions are being showcased in the region, but the problem is sponsorship.

A graduate of Mechanical Engineer at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Mr. Okeke Bernard has invented a drone that fly at a distance of 300 meters high in the sky - With a vertical take off and landing action, also, at a 2.4GHz frequency remote control.

The inventor, Mr Bernard, a BSc holder at Unizik, told AbaCityBlog that the component of the Drone was locally sourced, adding that it gave him a lot of time to assemble the drone and get it to fly.

According to him; It's a drone, I locally sourced the component and it gives me time to assemble it, but I came out successfully, as the drone can fly at a distance of 300m, with a vertical take off and landing action, also, at a 2.4GHz frequency remote control.

Mr Okeke, a native of Anambra State, further stated that despite the hard times it gave him, he is grateful that he came out successfully on the project, while thanking his parents and his supervisors who made the invention a successful one.

Note: Mr Okeke Bernard can be reached via phone contact or email address, if anyone interested to explore his invention.

Video can be found here: http://www.abacityblog.com/2017/05/university-graduate-okeke-bernard.html

Re: University Graduate, Okeke Bernard Invents Drone That Fly At A Distance Of 300m by BENEFICIAL12(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2017
NWA CHINEKE
Re: University Graduate, Okeke Bernard Invents Drone That Fly At A Distance Of 300m by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 15, 2017
I don't think you know the meaning of the word "Invent" grin

If I talk now, potopoto people go say na hate

Firstly, a drone isn't a new invention

Don't bite me on the 300-meter-altitude rubbish because it's not unprecedented

The YUNEEC Q500 drone can fly at an altitude of 1 kilometer so stop lying cheesy

OP, I see you trying to match yourself with Afonjas but you don't have to lie na. KCee and Oge Okoye must be your role models cheesy

4 Likes

Re: University Graduate, Okeke Bernard Invents Drone That Fly At A Distance Of 300m by kelvine(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2017
Wish him favour with relevant persons
Re: University Graduate, Okeke Bernard Invents Drone That Fly At A Distance Of 300m by temitemi1(m): 3:30pm On May 15, 2017
kudos!
Re: University Graduate, Okeke Bernard Invents Drone That Fly At A Distance Of 300m by kelvine(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2017
I remb this name during the elections. ...GEJ my hero Fayose my Role Model.

temitemi1:
kudos!
Re: University Graduate, Okeke Bernard Invents Drone That Fly At A Distance Of 300m by Oladimejyy(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2017
BENEFICIAL12:
NWA CHINEKE
That's the name of my dog

1 Like

Re: University Graduate, Okeke Bernard Invents Drone That Fly At A Distance Of 300m by BENEFICIAL12(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2017
Oladimejyy:
That's the name of my dog
WOW THAT MEANS YOUR DOG IS REASONABLE THAN YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Creating A Technology That Allows You Type Directly From The Brain. / Amazon Beats Apple & Google To Become The “world’s Most Valuable Brand / Elon Musk Develop Mini Submarine To Rescue Thai Kids Stranded In Cave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.